16th June 2015, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of studying M.Com for a ICAI Professional candidate who has completed Graduation?

Hi,
Myself Gayathri and I have completed my Graduation last year. Also I am doing ICAI, and I am into its Professional. I have my final attempt in this year. Meanwhile I am thinking of enrolling in some other course. I want to know that if I study M.Com now then what benefits I will get?

29th June 2015, 10:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying M.Com for a ICAI Professional candidate who has completed Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
Myself Gayathri and I have completed my Graduation last year. Also I am doing ICAI, and I am into its Professional. I have my final attempt in this year. Meanwhile I am thinking of enrolling in some other course. I want to know that if I study M.Com now then what benefits I will get?
Since, you are an ICAI student, M.Com course will help you to develop your Knowledge in the field of Accounting. M.Com students can also select research job in different fields.

After M.Com course, you can apply for the UGC-NET or JRF exam. After qualify in the UGC NET/JRF entrance exam you can make your career in Teaching field. Apart from this, you can choose for further advanced studies and career in different specializations of Commerce such as in Statistics, Taxation, Accounting & Finance, Banking, Insurance sectors. So, it is always beneficial for you career to apply for M.Com after completing ICAI course.
30th June 2015, 04:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Benefits of studying M.Com for a ICAI Professional candidate who has completed Graduation?

There are a lot of benefits if you go for M.Com. The first and foremost benefit that you will have is that you will be a Master Degree holder and you will be ahead of the pack when it comes to securing a job.
You will also be better placed if you are interested in becoming a Teacher or a Professor.
If you complete the Maters Degree then you will be in a better position and the chances of you getting a job will increase many folds once you complete your Degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?