8th February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do LLB along with another Graduation course? Is it considered as Graduation?

Hello Sir,
I want to know that is LLB considered as graduation? Doing any other graduation course with this help me or is it beneficial? Please tell me asap.

18th March 2016, 10:47 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do LLB along with another Graduation course? Is it considered as Graduation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I want to know that is LLB considered as graduation? Doing any other graduation course with this help me or is it beneficial? Please tell me asap.
To study LLB course you should be a graduate then only you can study LLB course. The eligibility to study the LLB course is a pass in graduation like B.A or B.Sc or B.Com with 45% mark from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination to study the LLB course. The duration of the course is 3 years. It is a law degree only. You have to study the course in regular/part time (evening) mode only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?