21st April 2014, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

IIIT Hyderabad is government or private institute?

R/s Sir / Mam
Pls tell me that IIIT hyderabad is govt. or private university/institute cause IIIT starts from International .

3rd May 2014, 04:02 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: IIIT Hyderabad is government or private institute?

IIIT means International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad and it is under the government control. It means it is a government institute and it is a reputed institute.
And if you will get admission there then it is best for your career and i think you should go for it for the bright future.

There is lots of scope in Information technology. There are many companies which are related to this field and after graduation you can apply for those companies and there you may get good salary package and i think it is best for your future.

For getting admission there you have to apply for the entrance exam ad after getting good marks in it you can apply for the admission there.

And this institute is recognized and a best institute in Hydrabad so i think you should try to get admission there. It will prove best for your career. And you should do hard work for getting good marks in entrance. NOw take your decision as soon as possible and i think you should take admission in IIIT other then any of the college.

Give your best in Entrance and do full efforts for getting admission there.
28th June 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

i have given 12 th boards in 2013 gave jee mains in then same year but did not qualify ,gave another attemt gave jee adv can i give jee adv 2015
2nd July 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best college for me ,I get 79200 in jee main air and 22800 for obc.Any chance for nit calicut?
15th August 2015, 11:53 AM
DSP@1

IIIT stands for 'International Institute Of Information Technology'.It is one of the most reputed institution in India.

Yes,it is under the government of India.

To get admission in those institution you have to give the entrance test conducted by that institution every year for intermediate students.

So check for the notification and apply for the entrance test.

Attempt the test well and try to score best.

based on the merit list they will allot the seats to candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?