5th March 2013, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?

i am belongs to obc caste,my date of birth is 31/01/1992.can i apper in aieee?how many times i have got ?

Related Questions:
  1. If I belong to Shaikh Muslim Caste from AP and come under BC E class then do I come under OBC also? Difference between BC and OBC? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get admission after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  3. List of groups which come under OBC in GATE exam? Does Kurubas caste belong to OBC group?
  4. Under which categories should I apply for GATE exam? I belong to OBC categories under UP but belong to general categories under Indian government
  5. Will there be any Job Opportunities for me after completion of M.Com?
  6. Is it possible to change caste option in GATE form?
  7. Kunchitiga caste falls under OBC category of Central Government jobs? -- [New]
  8. Difference between BC and OBC? Under which caste does Kashyap belong to?
  9. Any chance to get into NIT after scoring 94 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  10. Can I get admission in MNIT Bhopal CS/IT/EC after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  11. Do Christians (Roman Catholics) belong to OBC/GC for NET-UGC exam? How to get OBC certificate?
  12. Can I get into a Tamilnadu college after scoring 70 marks in AIEEE exam under OBC category?
  13. How many forms do I have to fill for B.Tech and for B.Arch?
  14. Can I get a seat in Uttarakhand government engineering college in AIEEE?
  15. Which college can I get after scoring 140 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  16. What rank and college can I expect after scoring 170 in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  17. Can I get a seat after scoring 120 marks in AIEEE? I belong to OBC category
  18. Cutoff list of Pune CET for Civil Engineering admission?
5th March 2013, 06:03 PM
MSTs
Member+

Default Re: Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?

Hi,

All India Engineering Entrance Examination ( AIEEE ) is an all-India level entrance test for admission to Engineering and Architecture or Planning programmes at the undergraduate level. AIEEE entrance exam is conducted every year by the Central board. To get admission in these prestigious IIITs and NITs of the country students must fulfill the basic eligibility criteria of the AIEEE. Candidates who qualify AIEEE entrance exam will be eligible to get admission into universities and institution all over the country for B.E, B.Tech, B.Arch. or B. Planning courses

Eligibility Criteria:
Aspiring candidates who have passed the 10+2 (Class XII ) or on equivalent exam from a recognized board in India with 50% marks for general category and 40% marks for SC/ST/ OBC /PH category students.
All the candidates who are appearing in the final year examination in the same year are also eligible to apply for the AIEEE entrance exam.
The upper age limit for the candidates to be eligible for the exam is 25 years. However, there is relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST/PH candidates.
A student can attempt the entrance examination consecutively for a maximum ofthree years.

List of IIIT Institutes or Colleges in India
1. IIIT Gwalior
2. IIIT Bangalore
3. IIIT Hyderabad
4. IIIT Allahabad
5. IIIT Calcutta
6. IIIT Bhubaneswar
7. IIIT Pune
8. IIIT Hyderabad
9. ABV - IIITM Gwalior
10. IIIT -A Allahabad
11. IIIT -K , Kolkata
12. IIITD &M, Kancheepuram
13. IIITDM Jabalpur
List of top NITs of the country:
1. National Institute of Technology( NIT ) Agartala
2. National Institute of Technology Allahabad
3. National Institute of Technology Bhopal
4. National Institute of Technology Calicut
5. National Institute of Technology Durgapur
6. National Institute of Technology Hamirpur
7. National Institute of Technology Jaipur
8. National Institute of Technology Jalandhar
9. National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur
10. National Institute of Technology Karnataka
11. National Institute of Technology Kurukshetra
12. National Institute of Technology Nagpur
13. National Institute of Technology Patna
14. National Institute of Technology Raipur
15. National Institute of Technology Rourkela
16. National Institute of Technology Silchar
17. National Institute of Technology Srinagar
18. National Institute of Technology Surat
19. National Institute of Technology Trichy
20. National Institute Of Technology Warangal

I HOPE ABOVE INFORMATION WILL HELP YOU.
BEST OF LUCK...
5th March 2013, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am belongs to obc caste,my date of birth is 31/01/1992.can i apper in aieee?how many times i have got ?

Candidate must have completed 12th standard or final year of 12th standard can apply here.Your 12th standard marks must be above 50% .For engineering course your subject should be Mathematics and Physics .For Bio Tech department , your subject should be Chemistry and Biology .

Your age should be less than 25 years old. Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Physically Handicapped (PH) students are allowed a relaxation of 5 years .

Your date of Birth is 31/01/1992 .So as per age criteria your age is not over 25 years .So you can easily applicable for AIEEE Exam.

Now there is no Exam like AIEEE .From this year AIEEE and IIT JEE are combined together and formed JEE Mains exam.

This exam have two parts JEE Main and JEE Advance .Those candidate Qualify in JEE Mains are appeared for Advance exam.You can easilly download the new syllabus for JEE exam JEE MAIN 2013 Syllabus .

JEE (Main)- 2013 => 7 April (Sunday) 2013
JEE (Advanced) – 2013 => 2 June (Sunday) 2013

If you want to download prospectuses of JEE Exam AIEEE/JEE MAIN 2013
6th March 2013, 03:17 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Can I appear in AIEEE if I belong to OBC caste?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

hi friend,

If you have completed your 10+2 standard from recognized Board so you can apply for it....

final year student also apply for this exam...

age of candidate should be between 17 – 25 year....

Your date of Birth is 31/01/1992 , so you can apply for AIEEE exam..

All the best...........
28th April 2014, 08:02 AM
Unregistered

Sircan i apply for aieee as obc in category if i have bc e category certificate in state list
4th December 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir.. can you please suggest us if we can apply under OBC category for the JEE mains exam.we have a BC-E certificate from the government of andhra pradesh . Please do reply..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?