7th August 2019, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology?

Hi all, I am going to apply for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) course in Amity School of Engineering and Technology. I would like to know that if I do BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) from this institute then what are the job opportunities available for me?

11th August 2019, 05:15 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology?

Job opportunities for B.Tech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology are as follows:-
Instrument Engineer
Automation Engineer
Control Engineer
Instrument Mechanic
Process Analyzer
Control Systems Technologist
Technician
11th August 2019, 07:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology?

The best job opportunities for BTech(Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology is given below.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Indian Railways

=> Atomic Energy Commission

=> Hindustan Aeronautics Limited

=> Defence Services (India)

=> Colleges & Universities

=> Civil Aviation Ministry

=> Directorate General Posts

=> Telegraphs Departments
12th August 2019, 03:48 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of job opportunities for BTech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering students. This course gives a career in the measurement and control of complex industrial & electrical process.

Some of the Employment areas are:-

Defence Services
Indian Railways
Atomic Energy Commission
Civil Aviation Ministry
Central Electronics Limited
Directorate General Posts
Telegraphs Departments

Some of the Job types are:-

Lead Instrumentation Engineer
Instrumentation Engineer
Design Instrumentation Engineer
Electrical Electronics Instrumentation Engineer

Amity School of Engineering and Technology has a good placement cell and give the student a platform to challenge and improve themselves that helps them in their career. There are lots of recruiters who time to time visit the campus for campus interviews. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu/aset
12th August 2019, 09:41 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Job opportunities for B.Tech( Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering) candidate of Amity School of Engineering and Technology:-

Instrument Engineer
Automation Engineer
Control Engineer
Instrumentation Technologist or Technician Instrument Mechanic
Control Systems Technologist
Process Analyzer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?