23rd April 2016, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for graduation course in Pathology?

Hi Sir ,
i am forum from Mumbai
just now am preparing for HSC exam in science skill and want to go for pathology course ,
Can i complete the graduation (BSC) and can apply for pathology , if yes then in which subject i have to do my graduation .

15th March 2017, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for graduation course in Pathology?

Normally, admission in any B.Sc course at any university is based on merit, either through a entrance exam or on the basis of class 12th marks.

Hence, you need to keep track of admission notification and apply according to the guidelines. If there is entrance exam conducted by the university, then be prepared for it.
12th August 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for graduation course in Pathology?

Government has inducted any entrance exam for the pathology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?