12th May 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities and expected salary after completing BCA?

What will be my salary after Completing BCA?? What kind of Job opportunity is avail for BCA graduates like me after the successful completion of course?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job I will get after completing FY BCA? Expected Salary for FY BCA candidate?
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing BCA? What is the salary criteria of BCA?
  3. Where to get the details about MBA course? Expected salary and job opportunities for MBA holders?
  4. What kind of job and salary can I get after completing BCA(Dual specialization)?
  5. What should I study further after completing 5 years B.B.A.LLB? Job opportunities with expected salary?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  7. What are the job opportunities after completing BCA graduation?
  8. Job opportunities with expected salary for Pharmacy postgraduate in India as well as in Abroad?
  9. Better course between BCA and BBA and expected salary one can get after BBA?
  10. Job opportunities with starting salary and list of BCA institutes? Is it necessary to pursue MCA after BCA?
  11. How much salary will I get after completing BCA? What type of jobs will I get? I am studying FY BCA
  12. Can I get good job after completion of MCA being a 25 years old female? Expected salary?
  13. Job opportunities with expected earnings for a candidate through B.Sc(Costume & Fashion Technology) course? -- [New]
  14. Job opportunities with expected salary for B.Sc(Genetics) candidate?
  15. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  16. Where can I get a good job after completing BCA and MCA with a salary of 18000? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the job opportunities after completing MSc in Biotechnology? Where can I get a good job and how much is the salary offered?
  18. What kind of jobs are available for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate? Expected salary?
12th March 2017, 11:46 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Job opportunities and expected salary after completing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What will be my salary after Completing BCA?? What kind of Job opportunity is avail for BCA graduates like me after the successful completion of course?

Candidates after completion of BCA course can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations. You can apply for IBPS Clerk and PO examinations, Staff Selection Commission – for various posts, State Staff Selection Commission etc. You can also work as Software Engineer, Teacher, System Administrator, Software Developer, System Analyst, Database Administrator, Computer Programmer, Consultant etc. in various fields like teaching institutions, Software Developing Companies, Web Designing Companies, Banking Sector, Insurance Companies, Financial Institutions, BPOs, Desktop Publishing etc. You can find the job vacancy details in the job portals and in the organizational website. The salary will differ from one post to another. The average salary for the fresh BCA candidates in the private companies will be Rs 12,000 to Rs 18,000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?