#1  
20th March 2012, 11:47 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,140

Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Programming in Java Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers


As we all know as an Information Technology Engineering you need to get hold of many programming languages specially Java which is dominating other languages and if you are an expert Java Programmer then there will be no looking back for you as most of the applications which are currently used are built on Java. This is probably the main reason why students of IT and Computer Science are given a prior training of Java in order to cope up with the pressure in future. You can score good marks in this paper if you have a good concept of Java. Sathyabama University has set 80 marks for Programming in Java Paper which is a part of 5th Semester of IT. 25% marks i.e. 20 marks are for 1st section which has 10 compulsory questions and the rest 75% marks i.e. 60 marks are for second section where writing 5 questions of 12 marks are compulsory. In second section all the questions have an alternative and students can answer any one of them.


Related Questions:
  1. PTU MCA 5th Sem-Java Programming (MCA-502) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Sathyabama University, B.E in EEE-5th Sem Power System Analysis Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Integrated Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Probability And Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  6. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Transmission & Distribution Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Sathyabama University B.E in Information Technology-3rd Sem Object Oriented Programming & Design (6C0045) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Sathyabama University-B.E in Aeronautical Engineering-5th Sem Aerodynamics - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Computer Aided Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Sathyabama University B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering-5th Sem Power System Analysis (214504) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th SEM Electrical Machine Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Special Electrical Machines Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. WBUT, MCA 5th Semester, Object Oriented Programming With Java Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT 4th Sem-Operating Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Sathyabama University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-4th Sem Mathematics-IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Kurukshetra University B.Tech in CSE 4th Sem Object Oriented Programming Using C++ Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering 5th Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?



Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Sathyabama University-B.Tech in IT-5th Sem Probability And Statistics Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers 0 24th February 2012 08:09 AM
Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Instrumentation Systems Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 11th February 2012 12:24 AM
Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Integrated Circuits Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 3rd February 2012 10:30 PM
Sathyabama University-B.E in EEE-5th Sem Computer Aided Design Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 21st January 2012 11:56 PM
Sathyabama University-B.E in Aeronautical Engineering-5th Sem Aerodynamics - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 0 27th December 2011 07:18 AM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: