12th November 2015, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?

Hi,
I want to do B.Sc in Forensic Science and I am interested to know about job opportunities through B.Sc Forensic Science and packages and course duration. Also tell me that it is possible to do B.Sc directly after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. After M.Pharm how much salary can I get? Job opportunities in pharmacy?
  2. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  3. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of B-Pharmacy course?
  4. Possibility to get direct admission in any government college of West Bengal to study BCA course to a candidate who has secured 49% in 12th Science?
  5. What are the job opportunities after computer science engineering
  6. Is there any scope of Chartered Accountant?
  7. Jobs opportunities in Metallurgy field in India? How much is the salary package?
  8. Salary packages that are being offered by the company to CS at initial basis?
  9. What are the job opportunities after MSc biotechnological sciences
  10. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders?
  11. What is pure Science all about? Requirements needed for it? Is it possible to take pure Science after 12th? How much percentage of marks required to be eligible? Job opportunities and Salary structure?
  12. Job opportunities after m.pharmacy in pharmaceutical industries? salary packages given to freshers?
  13. Can i have direct admission in CS intermediate after MBA finance? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission in any government college if scored 61 marks in JEE Mains and expecting 85% in 12th CBSE?
  15. Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?
  16. Is MCA,M.Tech,Ph.D student eligible for teaching B.Tech students?
  17. What are the benefits of doing PhD for M.Tech(Civil Engineering) candidate?
  18. How to become a software engineer after passing 10th class? What is the scope in this area?
22nd November 2015, 12:45 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do B.Sc in Forensic Science and I am interested to know about job opportunities through B.Sc Forensic Science and packages and course duration. Also tell me that it is possible to do B.Sc directly after 12th?

The aspirant can pursue his/her career in teaching industry.

The aspirant can work in forensic labs, insurance investigation, risk analysis, research science labs.

You can work as private investigator, forensic consultant, drug analyst, research assistant, forensic scientist etc.

The salary will be around Rs 1.5 Lakhs to 2 Lakhs per annum.

The eligibility to study the B.Sc Forensic Science is a 10+2 science stream.

The duration of the course is 3 years.

The course is available in many colleges/universities like Panjabi University, Amity University,
University of Delhi, Government Holkar Science College, Swami Vivekanand University etc.
2nd December 2020, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job opportunities with salary packages for B.Sc(Forensic Science) holders? Possibility to get direct admission on 12th basis?

iam become a forensic science student . iwant to know about job opportunities after completing my bsc ..is there bsc forensic science in kerla psc ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?