3rd August 2018, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer BBA+LLB course in Mumbai? Entrance exam for admission?

My aim is to become an Advocate. I am recently granted in 12th class. I have taken Science. I want to know the Law colleges located in Mumbai for LLB course with BBA. And for admission what is the entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer BBA+LLB course in Mumbai? Entrance exam for admission? -- [New]
  2. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  3. List top best colleges in Mumbai for doing M.Sc. Genetics?
  4. List of the colleges in Mumbai offer MSc Biotechnology? Details regarding the entrance exam?
  5. Which colleges in Mumbai offer Aerospace Engineering or Nuclear Engineering? How can I get admission?
  6. How may I get information regarding B.Ed entrance exams? List of colleges along with their admission procedure in Mumbai for the same? List of ALC centers where I can get B.Ed entrance exam forms?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges which offer BFA course in Mumbai? Procedure to get admission for Commerce student?
  9. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  10. List of Diploma Colleges in Mumbai? Will I have to take entrance exam for admission?
  11. List of colleges except NIFT which offer Bachelor of Design course in Mumbai?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CET for admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) course at Mumbai University? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Microbiology) in Mumbai?
  13. Which Colleges in Mumbai offer MSW course? How can I apply for the entrance exam and what is the fee structure of the course?
  14. Is there any entrance test to get admission in MSc in Computer Science?
  15. List of entrance exams other than CLAT for admission in Law course? Colleges in Mumbai offering BBA(LLB) course?
  16. Which are the best colleges in Mumbai to pursue genetics? Which are the entrance exams?
  17. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Electronics) in Mumbai?
  18. List of best colleges offering masters in biotechnology in Mumbai?
30th September 2021, 08:11 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer BBA+LLB course in Mumbai? Entrance exam for admission?

List of colleges which offer BBA+LLB course in Mumbai is given below.

1. Mumbai University
2. Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies
3. Amity University
4.Siddharth College of Law
5. Secondary Training College
6. Maharashtra National Law University Mumbai

Entrance exam acceptable are-
1.LSAT.
2. LNAT
3. CLAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?