4th March 2015, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in CET for admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) course at Mumbai University? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Microbiology) in Mumbai?

Hello
Can anyone send me the list of colleges
for M.Sc Microbiology in Mumbai?
And I have to give CET for admission in Mumbai University?
Please somebody tell me about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  2. How may I know the AIEEE and CET cut off list for admission in best colleges of Mumbai and Pune?
  3. How may I get B.Sc admission in colleges of Mumbai university?
  4. Colleges in Mumbai and Pune in which I can get admission after scoring 73.44 percentile in MHT CET exam? Ranks and grade of the colleges?
  5. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  6. PGDM colleges in Pune and Mumbai which provides admission through MHT-CET?
  7. List of colleges in Mumbai offering BAF?
  8. List of the good MBA colleges in Mumbai and Pune which can I get through MH CET after securing 13627 rank under state?
  9. Can I get admission in Mumbai after scoring 85 marks in CET?
  10. List of engineering colleges in Mumbai and its surrounding which I may get after scoring 61 marks in CET?
  11. Will I get admission in Mumbai University college after scoring 40% in PCM?
  12. Will I get admission in Mumbai University after scoring 40% in PCM?
  13. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  14. List of engineering colleges for Chemical Engineering near Mumbai?
  15. Date of B.Ed CET in Mumbai held by the government?
  16. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  17. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  18. In which colleges in Mumbai will I get admission after scoring 48 in CET?
20th December 2017, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in CET for admission in M.Sc(Microbiology) course at Mumbai University? List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Microbiology) in Mumbai?

No, it is not necessary to qualify in the CET examination in order to opt for the M.Sc course in Microbiology under Mumbai University.
Different Universities conduct their own entrance examination, qualifying in which candidates can expect their admission under the said colleges.

List of Colleges offering M.Sc (Microbiology) in Mumbai:-

Karmaveer Bhaurao Patil College
Address: Sector 15-A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400 703
Phone: 022 2766 1210

KJ Somaiya College of Science and Commerce
Address: Somaiya Running Track, Vidyanagar, Vidya Vihar East, Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400077
Phone: 022 2102 5919

Jethro Institute of Distance Education - JIDE
Address: 87,1st Floor,Nalanda Shopping Centre Opp I B Patel Municipal School, Station Road
Phone: 022 - 28786377

Ramnarain Ruia College
Address: L. Nappo Road, Matunga, Dadar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400019
Phone: 022 2414 3119

St. Xavier's College Mumbai
Address: 5, Mahapalika Marg, Dhobi Talao, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus Area, Fort, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400001
Phone: 022 2262 0661

Abeda Inamdar Senior College for Girls
Address: 2390 / B - K. B. Hidayatullah Road, New Modikhana, Azam Campus, Camp, Pune, Maharashtra 411001
Phone: 020 2644 6970
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?