2nd July 2015, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?

Sir,
I have appeared class 12th this year and I want to do Mass Communication in Graduation but I am confused that how I can get admission? What are the colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Media and Mass Communication course in India? Entrance exams to get admission? Scope of this course?
  2. Which St. Xaviers college branches have Mass communication course?
  3. List of colleges under Delhi University which offer Post Graduation course in Mass Communication in NCR Delhi?
  4. List of colleges of PG Mass Communication course in Mumbai? What is the admission procedure?
  5. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand?
  6. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  7. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  8. Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?
  9. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  10. List of top 5 PG colleges in Mumbai Offering Mass Communication Degree?
  11. Which colleges under Delhi University offer Mass communication course? Which are the entrance exams for Mass communication course? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure and Eligibility criteria to get admission for Post graduation in Mass Communication from Jamaia Millia Islamia college?
  13. Which is the best institute for graduation in mass communication in India?
  14. Top 10 colleges in Delhi and rest of India offering bachelors degree in Mass Communication? Procedure to get admission? Is there any entrance exam?
  15. Doing mass communication as graduation course will benefit for qualifying IAS exams?
  16. Will feb MAT help for the admission of master in mass communication?
  17. List of top engineering colleges available in Jharkhand? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  18. What's the eligibility criteria and procedure for doing graduation in mass communication? List of top institutes providing the same
4th July 2015, 10:48 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission?

Following are best college which offer graduation in Mass Communication in Jharkhand:

St. Xavier College

Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, Ranchi University

Karim City College

Prabhat Khabar Institute of Media Science

Following are best college which offer graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar:

Nalanda Open University

Mahila College

M.V. College

Dr. Zakir Husain Institute

Arcade Business College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?