1st July 2015, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure in NIT Nagpur for Architecture course?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff's for various courses in NIT Nagpur? AIR and state rank required in NIT Nagpur?
  2. Will I get admission in VNIT Nagpur or Baba Ramdev Nagpur or YRCC Nagpur?
  3. Which are the AIEEE colleges that I can get after scoring greater than 3000 rank in AIEEE?
  4. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  5. Correct rankings of colleges from AIEEE?
  6. Rank required in AIEEE for seat in NITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to get admission in CS course in NIT Nagpur? Marks required to get admission in AIEEE examination?
  8. Detailed information and procedure to apply in NBHM M.Sc Scholarship?
  9. Are MH-ARC-CET and SEEE two different exams? How and when to acquire their forms? How much weightage is given to these exams and NATA? reputed colleges at Pune and what is the procedure for securing admission there?
  10. How to get admission in NIT after scoring 84% in 12th? Procedure to get admission in NIT?
  11. How to take admission into VNIT, Nagpur?
  12. In which college can I get after scoring 259.6 B.Arch rank?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT Nagpur in EEE branch after scoring 200 marks?
  14. How much score is required to get admission in NIT Nagpur? How much percentage is required in 12th science CBSE?
  15. Can I get admission in NIT Nagpur for B.Arch course after scoring an AIEEE AIR of 137?
  16. Can I expect a seat in NIT Nagpur after scoring 60 marks in AIEEE under SC category?
  17. Can I get admission in NIT calicut for bachelor of Architecture?
  18. Can I get admission in NIT Nagpur in any branch after scoring 2600 maharashtra rank?
3rd July 2015, 08:44 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Admission procedure in NIT Nagpur for Architecture course?

National Institute of Technology is one of the most prestigious institution in India and to get admitted in such institution is a bit competitive. Admission is done on the behalf of entrance exam. You have to give an entrance exam for admission. After admission you need to go for central counselling. As if you get seat then you simply visit to NIT campus and claim your admission.

Admission procedure is so simple but there is lot of hard work required to get this admission. The question's asked in entrance exam is quite difficult and if you practice then only you will able to solve them. So work hard from now and try to devote your maximum time to your studies.
3rd July 2015, 02:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

To get admission in Architecture course in NIT, Nagpur, you must have appeared and qualified JEE Main examination. You need to do one time registration to be eligible to get admission in IITs/NITs. Detailed procedure about registration is available on official website www.josaa.nic.in.

Admission Procedure :-
1. Candidates who have qualified JEE Main examination need to do one time registration to be eligible to get admission in IITs/NITs.

2. Candidates who have registered for one time registration need to fill their choices within the specified time limit.

3. Candidates need to attend for Physical reporting for documents verification after seat allotment.

4. If all the three steps mentioned above are completed, you can get admission in NIT, Nagpur.
4th July 2015, 12:15 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Admissions is on the basis of JEE (Mains). You can find details info. from its website also. Further, some other top college offering B.arch course are:

Sushant School of Art and Architecture, Gurgaon
Lovely Professional University, Punjab
Faculty of Architecture & Ekistics, JMI, Delhi
Department of Architecture, BIT, Mesra

You also need to have good NATA score.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?