22nd March 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?

Hello,
My rank is 1971 for BBA CET.
Which are the best colleges in IP
University where I can get admission in?
When is the counselling for BBA?

Related Questions:
  1. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  2. List of colleges in Karnataka which I can get through PGE CET counselling for M.Tech course? I have secured 1925 rank in PGE CET?
  3. List of colleges that I can get admission having secured a rank of 2312 in PGCET?
  4. When the counselling for a candidate who has secured 36738 rank in JEXPO will be started in Jharkhand?
  5. Eligibility to appear in TNEA after completing 12th standard?
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  7. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Biotechnology) for a candidate who has secured 50 rank in PGECET?
  8. Guidance regarding Law course to join after 12th?
  9. Can I get admission in IIT if secured 3210 rank in JEE Advance being a SC candidate?
  10. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  11. When the counselling for Government Polytechnic College will be started for a candidate who has secured 7065 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission through counselling if secured 808 rank in CUSAT-MCA?
  13. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  14. When will RPET counseling be started? For which government colleges am I eligible after scoring 14,300 in RPET?
  15. Can I get seat in University Colleges in AP having secured a rank of 881 in PGCET being a candidate of BC-D category?
  16. List of colleges offering MBA in Hyderabad to a BC-D girl candidate who has secured 10101 rank in ICET?
  17. When is the 2nd round of counseling of SRMEE for B.E course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the highest and lowest merit for this year in Gorakhpur(U.P)?
5th August 2015, 09:02 PM
mrss

Default Re: List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?

The Indraprastha university common test IPUCET for admission to BBA collages in delhi affiliated to IP university will be conducted on may3, 2015 at the selected test centers.
List of collages offering BBA with affliation from indraprasth university.
1.BLS institute of tech management
2. COMM-IT,career academy
3.Chandra prabhu jain collage
4.Fair feild institute of management and technology
5.Institute of IT and management
6. Institute of innovation in tech and management
7. Kamal institute of higher education
8. Maharaja surajnal institute
9. Trinity institute of professional studies
23rd May 2017, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?

My rank in IPU CET is 1850 outside Delhi general which college can get and which will be better???
23rd May 2017, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

My bca IPU CET rank is 1850 outside Delhi general which college can I get and which will be good????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?