15th May 2017, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to pursue journalism after completion of Mechanical engineering?

I am vignesh, I am doing my bachelors of engineering in vv engineering college, tisaiyanvelai, tuticorin district, Tamil Nadu. And I belong to mechanical engineering branch. And my wish and ambition is to become a journalist. Could I able to become a journalist after completing my course and please guide me what can i do to achieve my goal and success in my career?

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Am I eligible to pursue Journalism after completing Diploma in Engineering? How can I apply for the course?
  3. What are the chances of doing Journalism after Graduation in B.Sc. Science through distance mode?
  4. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  5. Am I eligible for doing Ph.D after completion of 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering with 76.77 percentage?
  6. Can I pursue a career in Journalism after completing B.Sc Computer Science? Which courses are available in Journalism that I can pursue?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue masters in interior designing after completion of degree in mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  10. How to do mass communication after passing 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I pursue Journalism after completing B.Sc?
  12. Journalism can be done after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? Duration of Journalism course?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  15. How can I study MS in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in mass and communication after completion of M.A Journalism long back?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after bachelor degree in journalism?
  18. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
23rd May 2017, 12:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue journalism after completion of Mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am vignesh, I am doing my bachelors of engineering in vv engineering college, tisaiyanvelai, tuticorin district, Tamil Nadu. And I belong to mechanical engineering branch. And my wish and ambition is to become a journalist. Could I able to become a journalist after completing my course and please guide me what can i do to achieve my goal and success in my career?
Yes, of course, you are eligible for Journalism after completion of Mechanical engineering. You can pursue Master degree in Journalism. Any stream Graduation students are eligible to apply for Master degree in Journalism course.

Top Journalism Institutions:

1. India Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
Address: JNU New Campus, Aruna Asif Ali Road, New Delhi, Delhi 110075

2. Jamia Milia Islamia University, Delhi
Address: Jamia Nagar, New Delhi, Delhi 110025
Phone: 011 2698 1717

3. Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Address: Sector 16C, Dwarka, Delhi, 110078
Phone: 011 2530 2167
23rd May 2017, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue journalism after completion of Mechanical engineering?

Candidates who are interested to pursue Journalism can apply for after graduation also. They should have completed their graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks from a recognized college/university. Hence, after completing mechanical engineering you can apply for Journalism.

Now you have to appear for a written examination which is generally conducted during the month of May and July every year. The selection will be done on the basis of marks secured in the examination followed by personal interview.
23rd May 2017, 06:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do bachelor degree in Journalism if you have completed 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard from a recognized board are eligible for graduation degree in Journalism.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?