11th May 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I complete graduation in Indian Navy and Air Force after clearing NDA entrance exam?

Sir/Mam, Can I complete my graduation in INDIAN NAVY & AIR FORCE after NDA entrance examination? Can you please guide me with the details on the same. It will be really helpful if you can gporvide me the answer soon. Thank you!

23rd May 2017, 04:32 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I complete graduation in Indian Navy and Air Force after clearing NDA entrance exam?

NDA refers to National Defense Academy and it is training academy for those who candidates who manage to qualify NDA entrance examination with an aim to become a commissioned officer in Indian defense sector.

As far as you are concerned about possibility of pursuing graduation degree after joining NDA then I would like to let you know that a candidate qualifying NDA is provided 3.5 years training which includes 3 years of graduation degree course too. All the cost is beared by NDA and a healthy stipened​ is paid to candidates during their training period.

For more details about selection procedure of NDA and post selection scnerio you must refer to the notification released for NDA entrance examination available on the link www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?