14th April 2018, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course

Friends, I am studying in 12th Science. I have applied for JEE Mains, but now I am interested in Journalism & Mass Communication. So, kindly tell me fast that what are all the entrance exams for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course?

Related Questions:
  1. Steps to become a Journalist for 8th standard student? -- [New]
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  3. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  4. List of colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Mass Communication and Journalism
  5. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  6. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
  7. Is it not possible to join Journalism for Science students?
  8. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Top college and university offering Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication (BJMC) course
  10. Can I get admission to study Bachelor in Journalism & Mass Media without appearing in any entrance exam?
  11. List of specializations available to study under Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Amity School of Communication? Total fee expenses of this course?
  12. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist?
  13. How much salary could I earn after doing Bachelor's and Master's in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  15. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  17. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC?
  18. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
8th May 2018, 04:30 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course

List of Entrance Exams available for pursuing Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Course:

Basically there are several colleges that are offering this Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in India. Most of the time, each college conducts it's own entrance examination for offering admission into this course. Hence, you are required to appear in concerned college's entrance examination for getting admission in to that respective college.

Some of the major Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication Entrance Examinations are as follows.

>> Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam

>> Asian College of Journalism Entrance Exam

>> Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication

>> Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test

>> Indian Institute of Mass Communication Entrance Examination

>> Xavier Institute of Communication Entrance Examination

>> International School of Business and Media Entrance Examination..etc.,
8th May 2018, 10:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course

List of entrance exams for admission in Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication course:-
  • AISFM Entrance Exam
  • Amrita University Mass Communication & Journalism
  • Asian Academy of Film and TV (AAFT) Noida
  • Asian College of Journalism Entrance Exam
  • Delhi University Integrated Course in Journalism
  • FTII Admission
  • Indian Institute of Mass Communication (IIMC)
  • MASCOM Entrance Exam
  • National Institute of Mass Communication & Journalism
  • Symbiosis Institute of Media & Communication(SIMC MA(MC))
  • Satyajit Ray Film and Television Institute (SRFTI)
  • Xavier Institute of Communications Entrance Exam
  • WLCI All India Common Entrance Test etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?