23rd September 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which offer 3 years full time Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Delhi?

Friends,
I'm searching for a Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication collages in Delhi. But all results I have searched are related to Private colleges and universities. I want to know from you that is there any government colleges in Delhi for full time 3 years course?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course in Delhi University? List of colleges which offer this course in Delhi University?
  3. Best colleges in Ahmadabad for Bachelor in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Government colleges in Delhi for M.Phil or PhD in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  6. Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication and Journalism for undergraduate students in India?
  7. Past 10 years entrance test question papers of Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)?
  8. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  9. Difference between B.A(Honors) in Journalism and Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication(BJMC)? Colleges offering the course?
  10. List of top mass communication colleges in India to do post graduation course?
  11. Eligibility to get admission to study Bachelor of Mass Communication and Journalism in Delhi University? When the application form will be distributed?
  12. List of colleges which offer Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication and Mass Media in Hyderabad?
  13. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  14. Government jobs available after Bachelors in Journalism & Mass Communication?
  15. What can I do after doing passing my 12th arts?
  16. Top 25 colleges which offer Post Graduation in Mass Communication & Journalism in Delhi and Noida?
  17. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  18. Top college for Bachelor of Journalism & Mass Communication in Mumbai?
10th May 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer 3 years full time Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication in Delhi?

I am searching about govt collegea for BJMC but the result i am getting are private colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?