26th August 2015, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

List of Government colleges which offer admission through NEET in Allahabad? Suitable books for preparation?

Sir,
I want to start preparation for NEET. Can you please refer me some books for my preparation. Also tell me about the government colleges providing admission in Allahabad by NEET?

Related Questions:
  1. Important chapters and suitable books for preparation of NEET? Is NCERT books helpful?
  2. List of colleges which offer MBA through CMAT? Suitable books for preparation?
  3. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Designing course through CEED? Suitable books for preparation of CEED?
  4. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Agriculture) course in Allahabad?
  5. List of coaching classes in Haryana and tips to prepare for NEET-UG?
  6. Sample & Previous year question papers and reference books for preparation of NEET-UG?
  7. Syllabus and best book for the preparation of NEET?
  8. List of colleges which offer BCA in Allahabad? Entrance exam to get admission?
  9. List of Medical colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has secured 1921 and 1198 state ranks respectively in Haryana and Punjab?
  10. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  11. How may I get information about CS entrance exams? List of books I should prefer for preparation?
  12. Is CBSE Board preparation is enough to appear in NEET? Cutoff marks required in NEET to apply for Medical College of Tamil Nadu for CBSE student?
  13. Can I get admission in government medical colleges having 164464 rank in NEET?
  14. List of government colleges in Mumbai for a candidate having 390 marks in NEET-UG?
  15. List of the names of 144 medical colleges under NEET UG -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the cutoff list for BAMS in government medical colleges in Maharashtra under NEET for open category
  17. List of books considered good for preparation for MBA (IT)?
  18. Can I take admission in government medical college in India? My NEET score is 152
9th September 2015, 11:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Government colleges which offer admission through NEET in Allahabad? Suitable books for preparation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to start preparation for NEET. Can you please refer me some books for my preparation. Also tell me about the government colleges providing admission in Allahabad by NEET?
List of the Government medical college in Allahabad through NEET exam:-

Moti Lal Nehru Medical College
Phone : 0532-600507

Institute of Medical Sciences
Phone : 0542-307500
Email : [email protected]

Books for NEET exam

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Biology in 40 Days
Author: S Chakravarty
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

NEET National Eligibility-Cum-Entrance Test 2013: Chemistry an Advanced Package for Medical Entrance Exams.
Author: GKP
Publisher: G.K. Publications (2012)

NEET National Eligibility cum Entrance Test: Encounter with Physics in Just 40 Days
Author: SB Tripathi
Publisher: Arihant (2013)

NEET 2013: 10 Mock Tests Physics, Chemistry, Zoology and Botany
Author: Experts Compilations
Publisher: Arihant

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Biology for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Sudhakar Banerjee

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Physics for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Digvijay Singh

Chapterwise-Topicwise Questions-Solutions Chemistry for Medical Entrances Highly Useful for NEET 2013 (Paperback)
Author: Preeti Gupta

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?