31st May 2016, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.

Sir,
I am from Manipur and want to list of Government MBBS colleges in North-East India in which student from North East can apply? What is the cut-off mark to apply for the colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Government colleges in North East India with mailing address to do B.Sc.
  2. List of Agriculture Engineering Colleges in North-East India.
  3. When will be the appointment letter of FCI Ag III technical come? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of Engineering colleges approved by AICTE in North-East State of India?
  5. Can I expect NIT or any government architecture college in India?
  6. Which is the best tourism institute in North East India? What is the scope in Tourism?
  7. List of Army Schools in North Eastern India? Procedure to get admission for 10th student?
  8. Any MSc Medical Microbiology Institutes in North East India? Date of sale of prospectus?
  9. Companies offering Training for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 5th semester student in North-East India?
  10. Colleges in Assam which accept Lateral Entry?
  11. How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?
  12. Possibility to do LLB(Distance) for B.Tech(Distance) holder? Colleges/Universities available in North-East region? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in Lateral Entry College by Government Undertaking or in any other NITs or Government Regional Engineering College in North East India?
  14. Are there any seats available for north east students?
  15. Is there any job for B.Tech ECE freshers in the North East Area?
  16. Is there any open rally in the north east circle?
  17. Best coaching in East Delhi and North Campus for CWA?
  18. Job opportunities in North-East and South India for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering final year student?
4th June 2016, 05:43 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am from Manipur and want to list of Government MBBS colleges in North-East India in which student from North East can apply? What is the cut-off mark to apply for the colleges?

The lists of Government Medical Colleges in North East India are given below;

Assam Medical College, Assam
Agartala Government Medical College
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences, Manipur
Silchar Medical College, Silchar
North East Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences, Imphal
Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Guwahati
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital, Jorhat
28th April 2017, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of Government MBBS colleges in North East India in which North-East student can apply.

Can we have the exact details about its entrance exam dates and the selected no. of students and fees
4th July 2017, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

I want a medical college of North East India where cut off will be minimum
13th June 2019, 04:51 PM
Unregistered

I have secured 446 in neet 2019. Can I secure a place in All India 15% quota in any Assam medical college? What was the last year cut off? Pl reply.
29th June 2019, 10:56 PM
sharmasheetal

list of Government MBBS Medical Colleges in North East India are:-

Gauhati Medical College and Hospital, Gauhati
Jawaharlal Nehru Institute of Medical Sciences , Imphal
Silchar Medical College , Silchar
Jorhat Medical College and Hospital, jorhat
Assam medical College , Assam
Agartala Government Medical College
14th May 2020, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

To get admission in the medical colleges, does it require to register before the declaration of NEET result or universities conduct selection exam from their part before NEET exam.
30th May 2020, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I am from Kerala , I am a neet aspirant, are there students from south india studying in North east medical college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?