19th February 2012, 07:48 PM
06Vipulshiv

How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?

Hi sir/mam
i want complete information about leet exams in north india all states nd there dates of exms. Also how to apply in nits or bit pilani , i m a diploma student frm haryana. Also a list of all govt. Colleges in north india. Plz help
mail me [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in Computer Science in India? Detailed information about entrance exam?
  2. Chances of getting NIT through GATE score of 290 under OBC quota?
  3. Does the diploma holders those who don't have XII qualification can appear in JEE for lateral entry in B.Tech?
  4. What is the procedure to get admission for B.Arch in BITS Pilani?
  5. How is BITS Pilani for M.E for electronics students?
  6. Date of entrance exam for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? Which exam to write?
  7. Can I get direct 2nd year admission into BITS Pilani?
  8. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in HBTI by LEET? List of the government colleges in UP for LEET?
  10. Which is the best course in M.Tech for mechanical engineering students
  11. Can I get direct admission in BITS pilani? I have passed 12th board
  12. How can i make changes in BITSAT application? -- [New]
  13. Eligibility for admission to BITS, Pilani after B.Pharma?
  14. Is there any management quota in Thapar University, NITs or BITS? Names of colleges under management quota in North India?
  15. Details regarding seat availability and admission criteria for pursuing ME (embedded system) from BITS Pilani?
  16. What is the last date to apply for BITS Pilani?
  17. List of Colleges offering B.Sc Honors in North and South India? How to get admission for this course in these colleges?
  18. Is BITS Pilani Goa giving admission on the basis of intermediate marks? List of colleges providing admission on 12th marks basis?
8th April 2012, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?

dear sir/mam
can i get job after diploma. please help me
Md. Irshad Alam
[email protected]
17th April 2013, 12:13 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get complete information about LEET exam along with their exam date? How to apply for taking admission in NITs and BITS, Pilani? List of government colleges in North India for the same?

LEET - Lateral Entry Engineering Test

LEET Exam is conducted for Diploma candidates who want to get admission in B.E or B.tech courses. On the basis of LEET exam you will directly get admission to second year of B.E/B.tech. But for appearing in the LEET test,you must have to fulfill the eligibility conditions for the test.

The eligibility conditions for LEET Test :

-You must have completed your Diploma from a recognised Institute or any State Board of Technical Education.

-You must have cleared your diploma with minimum 60% marks and you must not have any live backlogs in Diploma.

-Your age should not exceed 28 years at the time of admission.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

The question paper will contain multiple choice objective type questions of one mark each.

Paper-I : Contain 60 questions in all with 15 questions in each of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English.

Paper-II : Contain 90 questions in the relevant engineering
28th May 2013, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in pac for 2 semester in mechanical engineering and i am studying in mechanical engineering.If yes how?
5th September 2015, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

which is the best college for doing B.E. after diploma? I have completed my diploma in tool & die maker branch with agricate 77% at the indo-german tool room indore.
25th March 2016, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

Can there is a chance to get admission in govt. B.tech college in branch Aeronautics or Aerospace after pursuing diploma from Mechanical engineering(without 10 2)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?