4th December 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

LLB after graduation from Calcutta university?

Can I complete my LLB after graduation from Calcutta University? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.

5th December 2015, 08:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: LLB after graduation from Calcutta university?

For a graduate there is a 3 years LLB course and you have to appear for the entrance exam conducted by the Calcutta university for admission. Just make sure that you have got above 50% marks in graduation.

Entrance exam performance will decide whether you will get admission in the university or not. Therefore, just be prepared for it.
5th December 2015, 11:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I complete my LLB after graduation from Calcutta University? So, please tell me how I can do this? I am looking for a quick response from your side.
Since, Graduation is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for LLB so you are eligible to apply for LLB course. The candidate must satisfy the below eligibility criteria:

-Applicants should have passed in the Bachelor (or) equivalent examination in any discipline with an average of 50% marks and above from a recognized university.

- Selection will be based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Most of the universities accept CLAT score card.

How to Apply:

- You can buy the application form from the respective university counter office. Application forms may also be obtained through official website as well. You can apply online.

Official website - www.caluniv.ac.in
5th July 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

I am graduate from Calcutta university can I complete my LLB after graduation from Calcutta university?
8th February 2020, 09:33 AM
Unregistered

I have get 49.7% in b.com from calcutta university so my question is that can I apply for Llb in calcutta university?
18th November 2020, 05:24 AM
Unregistered

Colleges under Calcutta University for LLB after graduation
29th August 2021, 04:25 PM
Available here
Senior Member+

Candidates must have a graduation degree with minimum 50%marks from a recognized university.

LLB is 3 year undergraduate course

LLB Full form- Bachelor of Legislative Law
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?