21st May 2015, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?

Hello Sir,
I am an Arts student studying in 12th standard.
I want to secure admission in BBA course but
I haven't studied Mathematics. Is it complusory
for admission in BBA? Kindly let me know asap.

23rd May 2015, 12:22 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?

No, it is not mandatory to apply for BBA course. So, don't worry about that. Minimum Educational Qualification to apply for BBA course is that the candidate should have completed intermediate with English from a recognized school or equivalent qualification. The candidate must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate for general candidates and 55% marks for reserved categories. There are no entrance examination for BBA course, but few reputed institutions may conduct the entrance examination.
23rd May 2015, 10:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it mandatory to study Mathematics for admission in BBA course for 12th Arts student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am an Arts student studying in 12th standard.
I want to secure admission in BBA course but
I haven't studied Mathematics. Is it complusory
for admission in BBA? Kindly let me know asap.
No, Mathematics is not compulsory for BBA course.

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business Administration.

Eligibility criteria for BBA course.

You should qualified in 12 th with any stream in science or commerce or arts from recognized board. Some colleges may conduct entrance examination for BBA admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
23rd May 2015, 12:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, Mathematics is not mandatory for admission in BBA course. You can very well do BBA even after having completed your +2 level from Arts.

Below however, I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to pursue BBA course.

Kindly have a look at it.

Eligibility

Students willing to pursue BBA must have passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with a minimum of 50% in aggregate and English should be one of the subject.
23rd May 2015, 06:19 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

BBA stands for Bachelor of Business administration. BBA is a Business administration degree. The candidate who completed his/her 12th in any stream can study BBA course. There is no need of Maths background in 12th standard. But if the candidate has study maths as a subject in 12th class then it will be helpful for the student in graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?