31st March 2015, 09:30 AM
ygsmalivad

Practical marks of 12th is counted for admission in BBA?

Hello,
I am a 12th Science student taking PCB.
After my 12th I want to study BBA.
Kindly tell me are practical marks of
PCB included to noticed for admission in BBA?

5th April 2015, 07:15 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: Practical marks of 12th is counted for admission in BBA?

Your practical exams marks will be added in your board results and that will be your final percentage.Without the addition of practical marks how do you expect your board marks percentage to be calculated?
And admission in any course after 12th,your entire marks will be seen and not just separately practical or theory or oral etc.
The eligibility criterias does not specifies minimum marks in theory or minimum marks in practical and likewise.The entire subject marks are asked for.
Anyways,for BBA your subjects of practicals i.e. Physics,Chemistry and Biology are needed.So nothing to be scared about science subjects as most commonly BBA programs needs an overall aggregate marks minimum and marks in English and/or maths.
7th April 2015, 02:09 AM
RSJ66
Senior Member++

Default Re: Practical marks of 12th is counted for admission in BBA?

Of course, the marks obtained by you in 10+2 level are surely taken into consideration not only while taking admission in BBA but also in any other field/sector in which you will go for admission. While applying for admission or for applying for any job, the cumulative marks or aggregate marks are taken in consideration. Both the marks obtained from theory as well as practical in the 10+2 standard. So total marks obtained from theory and practical examination are considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?