14th March 2015, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?

How Marks required for B A Honours for if I am aiming to get admission in MA Honours in the DU?

14th March 2015, 04:36 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Marks required in BA Honours for admission in MA?

To apply for M.A course in University of Delhi, you need to crack the entrance examination, which is conducted by University of Delhi. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination is that candidate should have completed B.A (Hons) from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must have secured at least 50% marks in aggregate. Selection process will be purely merit and entrance examination score. Final year of degree course may also apply. The exam notification is not yet released. You can expect the notification in the month of June/July in the official website of DU.
15th March 2015, 01:52 PM
smithapriya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How Marks required for B A Honours for if I am aiming to get admission in MA Honours in the DU?
There is no such fixed marks to get the admission for MA honours. The marks required to join in MA honours degree differs from college to college and However, most of the reputed colleges may demand minimum 50% to 60% percentage of marks and also 5% relaxation will be applicable for reserved category candidates. Since, you are interested to join in Delhi University. So, if you score more than 50% marks at Graduation then definitely you may get admission for MA Honours through Delhi University (DU). The admission to the course is based on either Graduation marks or the entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University.
30th May 2015, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

I want to get my admission form here.When i can get my admision from?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?