14th April 2011, 10:23 PM
diptakshi mondal

What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?

I've appeared in H.S this year with pure science background(physics,chemistry,maths & biology).I want to get admission in mathematics honours.I want to know the qualification(marks) needed for the admission and other details for the admission.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?
  2. Minimum qualification required to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  3. What is the qualification required in inter to get admission directly into IPCC? If a person qualifies ICWAI is he directly admitted?
  4. Maximum marks required to get into MBBS in CET? I wanted to get admitted in good colleges in Mumbai
  5. Qualification required for Doctor in Literature? When the admission will take place?
  6. What is the percentage required to get myself admitted to class 11th
  7. Can I do M.Pharmacy if completed M.Sc and working in a B.Pharmacy college?
  8. Am I eligible for the exams like TANCET GATE, IAS after completing B.Tech with 51%?
  9. What is the eligibility for JAM entrance exam?
  10. What marks are required for qualification for B.Tech exam?
  11. What is the qualification required to join IES if I am a mechanical engineering student? What is the minimum marks required for B.E? I have scored 58% marks
  12. Can I get admission in B.Ed after scoring 43% in B.A and 50% in M.A?
  13. Qualification required to apply for BITSAT? Cutoff marks required to qualify? -- [New]
  14. Minimum qualification to get admitted into Aeronautical engineering?
  15. Can I get admission after scoring 55 marks in JEE general category?
  16. Eligibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 47% in Graduation?
  17. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  18. Minimum percentage required to get admitted in B.Ed course in IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
30th May 2011, 08:07 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?

my dear friend you have to get mini 85% marks in math for getting a good college for your bsc (hons).
my dear friend in every college admission will be given on the basis of cut off list.
if your merit list will be high then you can get admission in bsc hons math easily....
jamiya isalamiyaa is the best college for bsc hons.
all the best
2nd June 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?

maths honours qualification H.S. marks in chaitanya
2nd June 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?

What is the marks requred to get admission in jadvpur univercity for mathematics honors this year ,2011?when i can get forms to submit for admission?is there any admission test for that purpose?plese kindly inform me.
4th June 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks requred to get admission in jadavpur universitu for math honours this year 2011? are the admission depend on total marks of H.S?
16th June 2011, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

what will be the qualifying marks in mathematics[hons]
2nd April 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the marks requred to get admission in Delhi university for mathematics honors this year ,2012?when i can get forms to submit for admission?is there any admission test for that purpose?plese kindly inform me.
2nd June 2012, 08:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the marks required to get admission in barktulla university bhopal
17th May 2013, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

qualify marks for polycet2013
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?