3rd August 2014, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?

Minimum cut off marks for chemistry honours? I want to pursue the chemistry honours course as I am about to get my results soon.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college of Bengal I can get honours in Biochemistry/Microbiology?
  2. MAy I get the chance to study Chemistry honours in Bethune? How many Chemistry honours seats are there?
  3. Percentage of marks required in Higher Secondary to study Chemistry honours at Jadavpur university?
  4. Minimum marks and percentage required to get admission in presidency college with BSc in Chemistry(Hons)? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility for B.Sc Honours in Chemistry?
  6. Minimum marks required to get admission in B.Com Honors?
  7. What are the qualification marks required for getting admitted in Mathematics(Honors)?
  8. Am I eligible for Psychology honours in Bethune or Gokhale or Lady Brabourne college? Percentage of marks required in HS?
  9. Minimum percentage required to take up Sociology honours in Presidency College?
  10. Is there any ST quota available for the MCA admission? What's the cut-off marks required for taking admission in the same course? I'm in BCA 3rd sem
  11. information regarding BSc Honors in Chemistry?
  12. Minimum marks and percentage required for physics honors in presidency college
  13. Admission procedure for Undergraduate Honors course in Physics? Minimum marks required in 12th? What to do to study Astrophysics?
  14. Eligibility for MSc biochemistry in Calcutta university and Mumbai university?
  15. Can I do M.A in English? What is the procedure?
  16. What is the minimum cutoff marks in Physics, Chemistry and Bio section?
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in chemical college college in Mumbai? List of the colleges with their cutoff?
  18. Minimum marks required for MA Hindi or History at DU?
13th August 2014, 01:40 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Minimum cut off marks required for admission in Chemistry honours?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Minimum cut off marks for chemistry honours? I want to pursue the chemistry honours course as I am about to get my results soon.
Every college fix their own cut-marks and It is differ from college to college. The cut-off marks depending on the number of students that apply to their courses every year. So, If you have score more than 60% marks in 12th standard, you are definitely eligible for B.Sc Chemistry course fior sure.

Bachelor of Science in Chemistry (B.Sc). The duration of a B.Sc Chemistry course is typically three years in a full-time course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-12th standard in science field with minimum 50% in aggregate for general category students and,
-45% for SC/ST category of students.
-An entrance exam followed by group discussion and interview might be there, depending on the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?