29th May 2016, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Minimum approximate rank required in BBA CET for admission in IP university?

What is the minimum approximate bba cet rank that is likely to get admission in bba of ip university. Is any list of college wise cet ranks of bba available anywhere. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required for admission in engineering course? Minimum rank required for admission in RV college in CET and COMEDK
  2. List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?
  3. How can I get admission in BBM in IP University after scoring 16146 in BBA CET for IP University?
  4. When the counselling will be started in Anna University for a candidate who has secured 1214 rank in BBA-CET?
  5. Can I get admission without paying the participation fee to study BBA in IP University?
  6. Is it possible for me to get some reputed colleges with 11086 rank in BBA CET exam?
  7. Minimum rank required in MHT CET to get admission in chemical engineering?
  8. How much is the minimum rank required to qualify for BBA entrance?
  9. Minimum percentage required to get admission in BBA in SD college?
  10. Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?
  11. Approximate rank or marks needed in AIEEE for admission to BE(computer science) in Thapar University?
  12. Approximate rank required in GATE Civil Engineering exam?
  13. Can I get admission in IPU BBA in any institute or college after scoring 16425 rank in IPU CET exam?
  14. What is the minimum score required in CET to get admission for MBBS?
  15. Will MHT CET marks be enough to get admission in any college? Minimum percentage required to get admission in college? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Expected colleges with 1733 rank in IPU BBA CET?
  17. What will be my approximate rank after scoring 65 marks in AIEEE?
  18. How to take admission in Guru Teg Bahadur after scoring 11249 rank in BBA CET exam?
30th May 2016, 05:42 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Minimum approximate rank required in BBA CET for admission in IP university?

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?