8th June 2010, 06:58 PM
Anita C.Bhardwaj

Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?

my nephew has 983 rank in cet..can he get admission in punjabi university...if yes,then which branch is possible...is any seperate form required for the same
please send me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Which government college can I get in UP after scoring 983 rank in UPTU?
  2. Chances to get admission in IP University to study BHMCT for a candidate who has secured 761 rank in CET?
  3. How may I get application forms for CET which is conducted by Punjabi University? Is this application form available on university website? What's the web link for the same?
  4. Can I get admission in Punjabi university, Patiala through AIEEE rank? I have scored 62 marks in AIEEE and secured 5546 rank in state
  5. Admission criteria and fee to study PhD in Commerce at Punjabi University for a candidate with 76% in B.Com?
  6. What is the cut off marks followed for getting admission in GMC Nagpur for MBBS course?
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Punjabi University Patiala after scoring an AIEEE state rank of 3774? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in Punjabi University Patiala or Punjab University Chandigarh for MA degree with history stream?
  9. Requirements for admission in Punjabi university for OBC candidates in B.Sc? -- [New]
  10. After scoring 1258 rank can I get admission in Guru Nanak Dev University, Punjabi University and Punjab Agriculture University?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc course in Punjabi University?
  12. Admission in CBIT Vasavi with 983 marks in IPE and 89 marks in JEE main
  13. How to get admission in LLB after passing BB from Punjabi University Patiala?
  14. List of colleges under IP University for a candidate who has secured 1971 rank in BBA-CET? When the counselling will be started?
  15. How can I join Punjabi University after completing M.A?
  16. Detailed information about M.Phil course in Punjabi University for M.Com postgraduate?
  17. How to take admission in punjabi patialaya university? I have done graduation from open global university
  18. Am I eligible for governemnt jobs if did Diploma in Modern Office Practice and BA in one go from Punjabi University?
24th February 2012, 03:01 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can a candidate with 983 rank in CET get admission in Punjabi university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anita C.Bhardwaj View Post
my nephew has 983 rank in cet..can he get admission in punjabi university...if yes,then which branch is possible...is any seperate form required for the same
please send me the details.
Your question lack proper information. You haven't mentioned the name of the Ayurveda College in Jaipur and Jamnagar for which you want to know the counselling dates. Different colleges allot different dates for counselling.
Hence, in the absence of such vital information it is not possible to provide you with the counselling dates.

Kindly, provide the names of the colleges/universities where you want to apply for admission. We will then be able to provide you with the counselling dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?