23rd March 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission without paying the participation fee to study BBA in IP University?

Hello,
I have got 16137 rank in BBA-CET of IP University and did not pay participation fee of Rs. 1000. I want to get admission. So can I still get admission in IP University for BBA now?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for appearing for examination if I don't pay the scholarship money for the semester?
  2. Fee structure for BBA course in LPU and SMU? Percentage needed to get admission in a good college?
  3. Job oriented courses for BBA student? Fee structure in IP University for BBA course?
  4. When will IP university refund the fee of the candidates who have taken admission in BBA course during 1st counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the procedure followed to get admission in class 11th (ICSE board) in Kota?
  6. Can i get education loan for paying my 3rd year BBA fee?
  7. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Delhi University being a 12th Commerce without Mathematics candidate?
  8. Goa University offers BBA or MBA course? Percentage required for admission and fee structure?
  9. Can I get admission to study BBA in Anna University if pursuing 12th CBSE student of Delhi Region?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Can I study BBA after completing 12th with Computer Science?
  12. Can I get admission to study BBA(H) in Amity University being a 12th NIOS candidate?
  13. How to go abroad after completing BBA ITM from SP university?
  14. Can I study BBA in Delhi University with above 65% in 12th Board?
  15. Course fee structure and hostel fee per year for BBA course in KIIT University of Bhubaneshwar and B.Tech course fee?
  16. What is the fee structure for BBA in IP University?
  17. What should I do to get high salary paying job while pursuing BBA 1st year
  18. How much money is needed to study for BBA exam in Guwahati?
25th March 2016, 04:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission without paying the participation fee to study BBA in IP University?

If there is a provision for participation fee then you have to pay it. Others must have paid to get admission. Just read the prospectus before taking any decision.

You can't get away without paying fee if is it required before admission. Hence, it will be difficult to get admission without completing all the formalities.
9th July 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission without paying the participation fee to study BBA in IP University?

I got some colleges under input but I donot have 40000 /- to confirm my seat. Can I opt for education loan without paying this before
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?