15th May 2017, 04:56 PM
Popper party yo

How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?

Sir, I want to ask that How many marks are required in entrance test for taking admission in class 11 or diploma in engineering? My marks in class 10 are good and I recently appeared in entrance test of AMU. So please tell me sir.

Related Questions:
  1. Marks required in 10th and entrance exam of AMU to get admission in 11th at AMU?
  2. Minimum marks required in Diploma in Lather Technology to get admission in B.Tech at AMU?
  3. Cut off marks required in 10th to get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering at AMU?
  4. Nepali student can appear in AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th class?
  5. How can I get admission in AMU for BCA?
  6. Cut off marks of various streams of Diploma engineering of AMU?
  7. When the application form of AMU B.Tech entrance exam will be released? Prospectus, fee structure and cutoff marks required for admission?
  8. Cutoff marks required to qualify in AMU Entrance exam to study MBBS/BDS course?
  9. How can I fill-up the application form of AMU Higher Secondary entrance exam?
  10. How much marks should I secure in AMU engineering entrance to get admission in AMU
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS with 82 marks in AMU entrance exam?
  12. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  13. How to get admission in AMU for B.Com? Entrance exam and fee structure details?
  14. Marks required in AMU Diploma Engineering entrance entrance exam to get Leather Technology stream?
  15. Syllabus, marks distribution and tips for preparation of AMU entrance exam for admission in B.Sc(H) in Bio-Chemistry, Botany and Zoology?
  16. How to get admission for 11th class in AMU? When will be the Entrance Exam for this? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Cutoff marks required to qualify AMU B.Tech entrance exam?
  18. How to prepare for AMU entrance exam to get admission in 11th? Marks required in all the subjects?
15th May 2017, 09:29 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?

AMU refers to Aligarh Muslim University and same is one of the Central University.

Now as far as you are concerned about getting admission in the same for pursuing Class 11th or diploma in engineering degree course one need to appear in it's respective examination. Also for appearing in the same examination one must have completed his Class 10th with English, Science and Mathematics as main subjects with at least 45% marks overall from a recognized board of education.

Further as far as you are concerned about knowing the cutoff for AMU entrance examination then I would like to let you know it depends upon various factors like stream opted, candidate gender, question difficulty level, etc. and hence it is not easy to predict the exact cutoff before it has been released officially. But for an idea based on the last year cutoff you can expect the cutoff to lie within the range of 65 marks to 80 marks.

For more details and updates about AMU entrance examination you can refer to the link www.amucontrollerexams.com.
15th May 2017, 10:36 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks is required in AMU entrance exam for admission in class 11 or Diploma engineering?

Every exam is tough in itself and cut-off marks are declared on the basis of papers you are asked. But to secure yourself you need to score atleast 60% aggregate in the entrance test. Then only you will be qualified and selected for admission.
16th May 2017, 09:03 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

In AMU (Aligarh Muslim University) one of the most competitive exam is entrance to class 11.
There will be no exact cut off marks, they will depend on the difficulty of question paper, year performance (class 10), so the cut off marks change every year.
The cut off marks will also depend on the every course, every stream and they will be different for boys and girls.
From the past years the cut off marks vary around 65-80.
3rd December 2018, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What minimum marks needed in AMUEEE entrance exam to get admission in btech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?