1st February 2017, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

Is my two year B.Com degree valid?

I have completed B.Com Ist year in 2006 from GNDU and then in 2008, I have taken admission in B.Com 2nd year but I could not appeared in first year exam due to indisposed then I did first and second year in next year and than final in subsequent year. I have completed my b.com in 2011 and degree was given to me by open university in 2012. On the basis of said degree I got admission in LLB regular and than applied for enrolment in BIC, but they made objection that my B.Com is of two years not three year. Kindly help me

2nd February 2017, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my two year B.Com degree valid?

If you have got B.Com degree from an UGC recognized university, then surely it will be valid for further education as well as any government or private job. Just make sure you have passed all the exams and have got degree in your hand.

If you have got admission at any recognized university and degree has been awarded by that university, then you shouldn't fave any issues.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?