6th December 2011, 10:44 PM
priyanshi4588

Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?

i have done regular degree & diploma course. but my last year of degree & 1st year of diploma at same year. is it valid-or not please tell me. For Example:- I got my Ba final degree in 2007, & my Diploma in spl. education certificate in 2008. and i got admission in Diploma at January 2007. my Ba was 2004-2007. please tell me is it my degree & diploma is valid or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?
  2. Is it possible to complete graduation instead of degree? Can a diploma student get admission in B.Sc second year?
  3. Whether percentage of diploma becomes 1st year's percentage for a candidate who has completed B.Tech after Lateral Diploma?
  4. Can I continue my Diploma to get good Job having a year gap after completion of 1st year of Diploma with 84%?
  5. Can I do IIT after passing diploma in mechanical?
  6. Will my both degree and diploma degree be valid if I have completed in private and regular?
  7. Should I drop a year because of financial crisis being a Diploma student?
  8. Can diploma holders get direct admission in B.E 2nd year? Which subjects will I have to study in 3rd year? What is the fees for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  10. Can I study Hotel Management Diploma course after completing 2nd year of Diploma in IT?
  11. Should I recheck my marksheet of B.Tech if printed percentage of Diploma certificate? -- [New]
  12. How much is the percentage required to join in Air Force? I have scored 57% in 10th class
  13. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  14. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  15. Best colleges in India for Diploma to degree admission and their entrance exams?
  16. How can I complete B.Sc in two years if had discontinued after 1st year?
  17. Can I complete my B.A. degree from any university in distance learning mode in a single one year?
  18. Lateral entry for Diploma Holder to Degree programs
5th August 2012, 09:19 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?

Yes, it is legal to do two courses simultaneously. It is valid as well as recognized as well. You can pursue two courses at the same time, if you can prepare for both these courses and clear them.
5th August 2012, 09:57 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it legal to complete Last Year of degree and 1st Year of diploma together?

Yes, it is legal to do two courses simultaneously. It is valid as well as recognized as well. You can pursue two courses at the same time, if you can prepare for both these courses and clear them.
30th September 2012, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

can two degrees be done simultaneously?
5th May 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it legal to complete last year of degree and first year diploma
4th September 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have done my b.a. through dis. And d.ed through regular simultancely. Can i use both when i apply for my teacher job plz reply
4th September 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

is degree by private mode and diploma passed in same year valid for govt. jobs.
28th September 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

Same year diploma and degree valid for govt. Job. And diploma and degree from two other universities...
12th February 2014, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Can we pursue degree and diploma together regular both are from different universities and there was an one year gape in both of them
13th February 2014, 09:38 PM
Sowmya449

Yes, it is legal to do two courses simultaneously. It is valid as well as recognized as well. if you can prepare for both these courses and clear them...... don't bother about the time taken for the studies.....
8th May 2014, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

my first year diploma and one year degree have done at same year by regular mode.Ex...2009 diploma first year and one yeardegree also in2009, while final year diploma completed in 2012,is it legal? really Iam very worried about it.plz help me
15th June 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have done civil engineering deploma in 1996 (i.e. 1993-1996) regular and completed B.A. in 1997 i.e. (1994-1997) in which B.A. 1st year and 2nd year was private but done simulteneously in 1994-1995 and 1995-1996 with Electrical enginnering diploma. is it legal or valid.
18th September 2014, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

am an Indian.
I got essential reappear in last semester in a regular masters course.

I want to persue another regular 1 year degree whose min eligibility is graduation this year.

However, I will be giving my reappear paper next year.

The passing year will be 2015 for my masters course and the passing year for my new regular 1 year course will also be 2015.

Will this cause me problems later?

I want to show masters and this course together.

Will I face problem when I will apply for government jobs?

Please help !!
28th November 2014, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

Is it legal to complete 2end & 3erd
Year of degree and 1st & 2end Year
of iti diploma together?
22nd August 2015, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.a. private mode and polytechnic diploma regular mode in same time. Both are full time 3year course.must reply please?
7th September 2015, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it valid if I have 1 st year regular of degree or diploma...if after 1 st year my degree is private or diploma on regular base..can I apply for govt job without any problum?
14th April 2016, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my bsc last year. i want to do one year diploma in fashion designing. nd my passing year for both the course will be same so will my this diploma certificate will be valid? plz reply
1st December 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I am regular graduate B.Sc.with 48% in 2009-2012 and regular graduate B.A.with 63% in 2012- 2015 and
In 2014- 2015 i have done PGDCA form distance education on basis of B.Sc. graduate.

Now My question is am i applicable for a job in which eligibility is must have graduation with 60% and 1 year diploma in computer form recongnised ugc or open university.
6th January 2017, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Is the legal to complete last year degree and first year d.ed(special education) together.please send me government order in my email-abhishekmaurya0101@gmail.
4th February 2017, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Is the legal to complete 12th in arts privet mode with iti 1st year regular and 1st year BA Privet with ITI 2nd year regular and regular apprentshipe Technical 1 year course with BA final year privet mode
4th May 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Post graduation completed in 2013 but due to er on papers it is 2014 in the mean time i completed b.ed in 2014. Both degrees are regular and completing in same year is that a problem?
10th November 2017, 10:53 AM
Unregistered

Can I do b.a. private mode and polytechnic diploma regular mode in same time. Both are full time 3rd year course.
18th May 2018, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I have done diploma in education in 2009-11 in regular mode and graduation completed in 2009 to 2012 in distance mode. Will my both degrees be valid and eligible to teach trained graduate teacher in government job?please send answer my email fozail.ahmad1980@Gmail. Com
30th July 2019, 07:47 AM
Unregistered

l pursued my last year of degree and first year of diploma( d el ed) simultaneously both on regular basis. Is it legal?
26th January 2020, 06:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do d.el.ed diploma course and tally accounting course together
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?