15th June 2012, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

Is CPT a mist for degree holders? Can I enroll directly for IPCC?

is cpt a must for degree holders? or can enroll directly to IPCC

17th June 2012, 07:50 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is CPT a mist for degree holders? Can I enroll directly for IPCC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
is cpt a must for degree holders? or can enroll directly to IPCC
Yes, Common Proficiency Test (CPT) is must even for degree holders. As per the guidelines of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, candidate needs to qualify Common Proficiency Test in order to get registered for the Integrated Professional Competence Course, regardless of his/her qualification and age.

However, a proposal has been made asking exemption from Common Proficiency Test for Commerce Graduates with 55% marks and Commerce Graduates with a minimum of 60% marks in the bachelors degree examination. The proposal has not been yet approved by the Union Government and hence, graduates in any discipline seeking admission into the course now, must qualify Common Proficiency Test to move further into the course.
27th June 2012, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is CPT a mist for degree holders? Can I enroll directly for IPCC?

i red in da last post,,,u said CPT is mist 4 degree holders too as per da guidlines of institute 4 CA in india..........my question is,Is da same process also be in da abroad istitutes..can i do IPCC in abroad wid out CPT..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?