8th November 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

Need details of General Law graduation course? How much is the fee for the course?

I have completed my graduation in Arts in 1995 with minimum marks i.e. 36%. However, I want to be a general law graduate. Please intimate the details of course and how much money to be incurred expenditure towards completing the course?

13th November 2015, 11:50 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need details of General Law graduation course? How much is the fee for the course?

General law Graduate means you have to do LLB i.e Bachelor's in Law which is also a graduate course . There are certain eligibility criteria for this exam :

The candidates should be a graduate in any discipline from a recognize university.
The course duration is 3 years & having 6 semesters in the courses.

The fees structure of this course in a government college is around 15000 p.a
The fees structure of this course in a private college normally differ from college to college ...normally in come 150000 - 200000 p.a
13th November 2015, 06:15 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Need details of General Law graduation course? How much is the fee for the course?

The problem for you will be that your age is high for getting admission in law graduation course. Most of the entrance exams have an upper age limit for admission. Also, most of the entrance exams ask for 50% marks in class XII for admission.

Therefore, it will be difficult to get admission if we look at the eligibility criteria. You can opt for any other graduation course in correspondence mode because regular courses have upper age limit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?