7th February 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?

when will be the form out for 3 year law course? I will complete my graduation in may 2013 & i want to do 3yr law course when will be the form out for the DU & what are the eligibility criteria of the course & what is the fee details of the course. i have scored 72% till 5th sem in my graduation I am doing BCA from IP university am i eligible for the 3 yr law course??

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in Law college in Kolkata for 5 years degree Law course after passing 12th with 40%?
  2. Colleges offering 5 years law course in hyderabad? fee structures?
  3. List of the colleges in Hyderabad providing 5 years law course? What is the fee structure?
  4. Do Kolkata university of law provides 5 years integrated law degree course?
  5. How may I take admission in 3 years law degree through correspondence? What's the eligibility criteria? I'm a student of National defence academy(Khadagwasla)
  6. Details about the 3/5 years course of Law? How to apply and move forward to pursue law after B.E?
  7. Details to apply for law course after finishing B.A course? What is the eligibility needed for that course?
  8. Can I be eligible for Argument in court if I do LLB in distance education?
  9. Fee structure of doing law course? Eligibility criteria of doing the course?
  10. Can I be eligible to pursue 3 years law in Ambedkar Law University?
  11. List of law colleges for PG degree in Law in Mumbai? What's the fee structure?
  12. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Percentage required in graduation and fee structure details for doing law in Delhi?
  14. After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?
  15. Can I get admission in any law college in India for 3 years LLB degree course?
  16. UGC/DEC recognised university/institute for two years LLM (Master of Law)?
  17. How to do Ph.D in distance or regular mode after doing M.A in English from Nagpur University?
  18. How to do LLB course through correspondence
7th August 2014, 10:40 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when will be the form out for 3 year law course? I will complete my graduation in may 2013 & i want to do 3yr law course when will be the form out for the DU & what are the eligibility criteria of the course & what is the fee details of the course. i have scored 72% till 5th sem in my graduation I am doing BCA from IP university am i eligible for the 3 yr law course??
Yes, you are eligible for LLB course after completing the BCA course. Any stream students who completed graduation course are eligible to apply for LLB course.

LLB stands for Bachelor of Law. The admission for LLB course is based on various entrance examinations conducted by the Institution or CLAT entrance examination.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

-Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
-Minimum 55% of marks needed in graduation course and relaxation are applicable for SC/ST candidates.
-The applicant should be qualified in the CLAT entrance examination
-The age limit for LLB is 30 years.

The application form for Law course is issued during the month of December to April. The cost of the application form varies from college to college. The cost of application forms is as follows,

-DU LLB entrance - Rs.700/-
-Kerala LLB - Rs.600/-.

You can purchase the application form online or directly from the concerned university counter office.

For more information, please visit the concerned university.
15th April 2015, 09:33 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: When the form will be out for 3 years Law degree? Eligibility and fee details?

The forms of LLb come out every year in the month of Feb-April.

• LLB can be done through 2 modes :

1. By fighting the CLAT examination.

2. Through simple LLB.

If you appear in CLAT and secure a good rank in that then you will be given admission in any of the National Law Universities across the country for a 5 years BA-LLB degree.

But if you have completed graduation then you are not eligible for CLAT.
A simple LLB, you are eligible.

Many university acoross the country are there which offer a LLB degree through regular as well as the private mode.

There is no such hard and fast eligibility criteria for that.

The candidate just have to pass the higher secondary and all the subject in that successfully as per the guidelines of UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?