26th April 2014, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?

I am 12th passed student from medical side ,having 81.2%. I want to ask you from which subject i have to do bsc honours in du .please guide me for better future carrier with lots of job option.

2nd May 2014, 11:33 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?

I think both Botony and Chemistry honours both are good subjects and after both have good scope so, you can choose any of the subject for honors. But in my opinion you have to choose Chemistry honors for your career and after that there are many job prospects after the honors in chemistry.

There are many companies related to this field and after doing masters in chemistry you can apply for the job in chemical related companies and you can also apply for the job in laboratories and i think Chemistry honors have more scope as compare to the botony honors.

And it is best if you want to do honors other then a simple graduation. if you want to do something in this field then you have to prepare for earlier after that you will be able to get good job.

And other then job in companies you can also apply for the PhD in chemistry and after that you can apply for the job in colleges and universities as a professor and you can also open your chemist shop. So, it is best to do honors in chemistry in stead Botony.

Botony is also a good subject but it has no more wide scope as Chemistry. Now it is your choice but i think you should go for Chemistry honors.
16th May 2015, 12:38 AM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which one is better among Botony and Chemistry honours?

Both of the courses and the streams are equally good and have the same scope.

It depends on your own interest that in which field you want to go for the graduation.

Let me make it clear for you, as you have got such a good percentage in 12th, see which subject you like to study more.

If the human body, plants etc appeal you then go for Biology else if Chemicals appeal you, and if you enjoy the time spent in the Chemistry Lab then go for Chemistry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?