15th May 2015, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for CET after graduation through distance learning from KUVEMPU University?

I have done my graduation 4m distance education,kuvempu university.Am I eligible to apply for cet

Related Questions:
  1. GATE eligibility after B.Sc (IT) through Distance Learning Programme from Kuvempu University
  2. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
  3. Eligibility for MCA from JNU after B.Sc (IT) distance learning with 72% marks without Maths as a subject? Other colleges with eligibility for MCA?
  4. Does distance learning B.Sc. degree from Kuvempu University holds any value?
  5. MCA after B.Sc. IT through Distance Learning Mode -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am i eligible to apply for NIMCET and JAM exams for admission to MCA after distance mode B.Sc.(IT)?
  7. How to do LLB from distance learning university after completing graduation B.A? Which are the universities?
  8. Minimum salary after graduation from SMU Distance Learning? Is SMU distance learning a good institute to pursue graduation and PG?
  9. Mumbai University MMS-CET Eligibility after BSc. Computer Science from IDOL (Institute of Distance and Open Learning)
  10. List of top MCA (Distance Education) universities. What's the eligibility criteria for Entrance Exam?
  11. Can I apply for government job after completing BSc IT from Kuvempu University in distance mode
  12. How to do B.Ed distance learning? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. How to study M.Com through distance education? I have completed B.Com with average of 75% in Kuvempu University
  14. What is the fee structure of MBA in HR correspondence
  15. How can I apply for MBA distance learning after completing PG and B.Ed
  16. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance?
  17. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  18. Can I take admission in B.Ed after scoring 43.7% in B.A?
15th May 2015, 11:34 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for CET after graduation through distance learning from KUVEMPU University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my graduation 4m distance education,kuvempu university.Am I eligible to apply for cet

CET - Common Entrance Test

This exam is conducted for candidates who satisfy the certain conditions:

-> The candidate should have a citizenship in India as per the nationality standard.

-> Age limit needed is candidate who has born before 31st December 1998 is eligible for applying.

-> Educational qualification needed for the exam is candidate should have +2 from a recognized school board of education with physics, chemistry and biology as subjects.

If you satisfy these then you can apply for the CET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?