11th September 2010, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

I studied BSc. IT and due to illness I could not complete my degree. Subsequently I joined a multinational company and I working last 5 years. As i am not a graduate most of the time i loose my promotion chances. Now I decided to take up a correspondance course to obtain a UG degree.

Kindly advise me what to do. and in what way you help me in this regard.

Thanking me.

Regards,
Samuel Vijay.

12th September 2010, 02:13 AM
drdo99
Banned

Default Re: Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

friend,
there is always things,which has to be done that are to left and worked upon.
ignou,annamalai gives good opportunities to candidates like you.
go on with what you have thought,
best of luck.
12th September 2010, 10:59 AM
Rickers

Default Re: Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

Hello,
Yes,you can pursue your under graduation degree after five year through correspondence. there is a age limit of 30 year.thats all. you can apply for B.sc, B.com,B.A and other graduation courses.
Good luck!!!!
12th September 2010, 12:42 PM
August
Senior Member+

dear friend

you should complete your graduation to get promotion. of course you can complete your graduation through correspondence.

for this you have to start from 1st year.

there are many universities offering graduation through correspondence like

SIKKIM-MANIPAL UNIVERSITY

LPU

AMITY UNIVERSITY

etc.

go for it.

all the best.
12th September 2010, 12:49 PM
NITIN2
Senior Member+

Dear friend

i am very sorry that due to illness you have not completed your graduation.

you are thinking absolutely right to complete your graduation through correspondence

course. There are many universities that provide graduation degree in BSc. IT .

I am giving you the name of such universities:

1. IGONOU

2. Nalanda open university

3.Sikkim Manipal university

4.Amity University

Go for you graduation form one of the university, I hope you will get good position

in your company.

Best wishes for your future.
12th September 2010, 02:36 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I studied BSc. IT and due to illness I could not complete my degree. Subsequently I joined a multinational company and I working last 5 years. As i am not a graduate most of the time i loose my promotion chances. Now I decided to take up a correspondance course to obtain a UG degree.

Kindly advise me what to do. and in what way you help me in this regard.

Thanking me.

Regards,
Samuel Vijay.
Yes, it would be better for you that you first complete your graduation from your career point of view.
First you must check it out that is there any chance for you to cmplete your graduaton from where your previous collge where you left.
But its very long period of 5 years so its difficult but then also you must try for it if you can
If not you shoould complete your gradaution from correspondance courese from any of the university providing it.
some of them are
IGNOU
Anna Malai University
Rajarshi Tondon University Allahabad
12th September 2010, 06:51 PM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
It is your good thinking to complete your graduation because it provide you better job promotions.

But You can't continue your previous graduation as a correspondence course because of large gap & also your university will not allow to do.

But you can again apply for fresh graduation as per your +2 marks.

kindly re admission in correspondence course of your graduation degree.

good luck.
12th September 2010, 08:49 PM
Sushant Roy
Senior Member++++

Hi friend,

As you have mentioned that you have worked for a MNC , it would be beneficial in your admission in Undergraduate course. You may apply for the institutional sponsered seat for BTech IT or some normal degree courses. In the sponsered seat , your job would be retained till your degree get overed.
Another thing , as you wrote about correspondence course, is that you may persue it from many universities in India but I would like to suggest you to do from local universities because you may easily appear for final examination in future.
28th September 2010, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Iam compited my H.S. on 1999 from WBCHSE now i want to compilt my dgree from any Unversity in West Bengal Please help me
22nd October 2010, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Hi Everyone,

I joined M.B.A. program in M.N.M.Jain.Engg.College in 2005-2007 Batch, I wrote my first semester and cleared three papers out of seven, due to financial problems i didnt continue my studies thereon, i discontinued my studies from the second semester, i ve joined a company and working for past three years,Now i want to continue my M.B.A program once again from the first semester, i applied in Sri ramanujar engg college, but now they told me the approval time for the M.B.A admission from the anna university is over. can i apply for the readmission with sri ramanujar engg college with my old admission approval with m.n.m.jain engg college for the first semester or can apply for readmission to the second semester,In ramanujar engg college they have seats in M.B.A program only they want the approval for admission from anna university.

So anybody please advise me on this.

Regards,
Rajesh
23rd October 2010, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I am completed S.Y.B.com at 1992 and appeared T.Y.B.com at 1993 & 1995.But at that time
I failed in two times in 3 or 4 subjects. So, I left to try once again to face T.Y.B.Com exam because
of my regular job in continue and I have no time to read except sunday at that time. Now during
these 15 years my future growth is stopped because of graduation.Now I have only 2 hours in free
at morning to read and cleared one by one subject to complete graduation in Gujrat University at
Ahmedabad. Is it Possible? Please advise me.From : Ashish Bokil([email protected]).
13th November 2010, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

i have failed in t.y.b.com in 2005 frm gujarat university in 3 subjects,now i want to clear my graduation.Plz tell me if i hav to giv all subjects exam or only the subjects i had failed???
15th November 2010, 10:16 PM
Sneha1247

Thumbs up Re: Left my graduation in middle, can I complete my graduation through correspondence now?

Hi!!!!
No matter you can do now also from correspondance.
but i suggest you to do it from distance learning not from correspondance.
distance means there will be classes provided at your choses university affiliated study centre and correspondance means there will be no class just do by own from your study material and no guidance will be there.So do your graduation from distance learning.
you can do from
IGNOU(Indira Gandhi National Open University)
Sikkim Manipal University
Annamalai University
ICFAI University

with best wishes!!!!
22nd November 2010, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdo99 View Post
friend,
there is always things,which has to be done that are to left and worked upon.
ignou,annamalai gives good opportunities to candidates like you.
go on with what you have thought,
best of luck.
Hi...

I have completed my MBA, but problem is due to personal reason i was not able to score high in my B COM , is there ANY way to increase my %age???

but it should be legal though :P

Please reply on [email protected]
23rd November 2010, 06:48 PM
helpmaster

Quote:
Sir,I am completed S.Y.B.com at 1992 and appeared T.Y.B.com at 1993 & 1995.But at that time
I failed in two times in 3 or 4 subjects. So, I left to try once again to face T.Y.B.Com exam because
of my regular job in continue and I have no time to read except sunday at that time. Now during
these 15 years my future growth is stopped because of graduation.Now I have only 2 hours in free
at morning to read and cleared one by one subject to complete graduation in Gujrat University at
Ahmedabad. Is it Possible? Please advise me.From : Ashish Bokil([email protected]).
You can complete your graduation through correspondance mode only.
This is the best way and you can do it through IGNOU
1st December 2010, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

i have left my degree course in middle i need to continue my degree course through corespondence how can i continue in which college i can c to continue i need a college in chennai please help me to continue my studys please send a mail about my request [email protected] are contact 9551179645 please help me sir
14th December 2010, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

CAN A CANDIDATE WHO DISCONTINUED GRAD. IN 1995 FROM O.U., APPLY NOW TO CONTINUE THE COURSE.
P RAMA RAO
15th December 2010, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 5 semesters in BSc Geology . i discontinued it. now after 3 years how can i complete the last semester in some other university.please guide me to complete my graduation.
19th December 2010, 05:15 PM
nillu
Senior Member+

Quote:
i have completed 5 semesters in BSc Geology . i discontinued it. now after 3 years how can i complete the last semester in some other university.please guide me to complete my graduation.
Never do such a mistake ofleavinga course in between.
You were justaboutto complete it.
So you can doit from your same college without delaying anymore others it will betoo late for you.
23rd December 2010, 09:13 AM
Unregistered

can i giv exam only the subject i failed to complete my graduation?
3rd January 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Is there any way if A CANDIDATE WHO DISCONTINUED GRAD. IN 1995-2001 FROM D.U.correspondence just bcoz of some serious reasons.only last year one paper is left behind. rest of the papers passed. should she APPLY NOW TO CONTINUE THE COURSE or give exam only that subject to complete her graduation? kindly suggest the right way.

vineeta
4th January 2011, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

For some reason i could not complete my gradution and now i have 5-6 years gap so can you guide me which are the universities that can help me take admission from 1st year
18th January 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i discontinued b.tech it......... 2004- 2008 batch....... completed 5 sem..... but discontinued.......i did under anna uni.... i like 2 continue my course again....... plz help me
29th January 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Hai , Am Glory Discontinued B.tech in 3-1 , 2007-2011 Batch.. from JNTU hyd university.. Am eargly looking out to turn my career successfully. I have an option ..but don't know ..IS that work out .. Can any one suggest me the Right Opition..Please .
I am thinking to do b.sc (M.s.cs) in one sitting just for degree certificate to get a job..Where u all know by inter qualification no Jobs.. and i want to do B.tech in distance for four years. Mean while i will learn some software courses. then after getting my b.tech degree i look for a better job.. Is this work out. Kindly help me. if possible with university , fees.. and which course..is suitable for me. Is it possible to do my 3 rd and 4th year of b.tech in Distance.. No backlogs are their... URGENT . EAGERLY waiting.

THANK U So much IN ADVANCE.
REGARDS
Glory.
30th January 2011, 01:29 AM
prtk.co

You need to complete your graduation.You must do your graduation from starting.If you dont want to leave your job then you should done your graduation with distance learning.
30th January 2011, 07:19 AM
sachinstl

Dear friend,
If your age is below 30 then you can proceed for your degree. Also if you want to do job and then want to give exam there are option of "Open universities".
1. Indira gandhi open university.
2. Yashawantrao chavan open university.
etc.
these universities offer many courses and I think your Bsc course is also there.
These degree from O.U. are same as that of other universities full time course (Indian government have rule 'If any buddy say these are not equivalent then that person can get arrest ' ) . I think there is no limit of age in these universities (check out this condition i have doubt about that). Also PG courses are there.
thank you.
sachin gaikwad.
pune, maharashtar.
30th January 2011, 09:03 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

Yes,of course you can complete your graduation through correspondence.As you have mentioned that you have worked for a MNC,it would be beneficial in your admission in Undergraduate course.So you can complete your degree in any of of the recognized college.

Best of luck..
5th February 2011, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hey guys help me.................
I did my2 years of graduation with SIET affiliated to madras universityand i took a break from the college for a year now.........i dont want to continue in SIET anymore is it possible for me to join another college based on madras university.
23rd February 2011, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my B.Sc. with Chemistry Honours. After that I am presently associated with a MNC as a Chemist. But I am getting interested in Geology, & I wish to do Honours in this Subject. Is it possible? Pls. guide me.
28th March 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

i have passed HSC in 1992 from gujarat board with 55% in commerce stream. but i cant complete my graduation, now i want to do LLB from gujarat univercity.plz guide me.
30th March 2011, 05:17 PM
Unregistered

sir,my nephew had taken up electronic engeneering course.he is repeating his second year.he did not clear a lot of his third semester papers again.he will be appearing for his next semester exams in june -july.if he decides to change stream or get adm ission form of bangalore univ., which will be in may end, then he cannot remain here to wait ......he is normal like any boy of his age .we are worried .kindly guide us so he can get his self confidence back,become a graduate ,and proceed in life.
20th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi!!, I left my graduation due to financial crisis, and now , I am thinking to start a new degree, but the problem is my original certificates like HSC mark sheet and TC is in the college, and they are asking me to pay 55 thousand to provide my certificates, Is there any way I can apply my UG in Madras University without my original certificates.
21st May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Srr I have 36 years old I want to do Bcom is it Possible,If possible can I Join evening colleges,I am staying in bangalore
16th June 2011, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

I am 32 year old with 8 years exprience in a ltd. co as a Accounts Executive ,I did my higher secondary in 1995 with 49% after that due to my finance & family problem i can not get admission in B. com, a gap over ten
years. After that in 2007 i got admission in B. Com from LMNU and did my B. com (Hon's) with 65% in 2010.

Now question is that can i do MBA in Finance, after getting dgree of MBA can i get good job,I have a burning
desire to do some thing. Please advice
5th July 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

when admission process will starting for Graduation
5th July 2011, 09:19 PM
archana agarwal
Member+

Hi, You will need to enroll your self for the entire graduation course since it is not possible to seek admission in only the third year of the course. You can consider courses offered by IGNOU to complete your graduation through distance education.
10th October 2011, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

Hi, I did not clear my T.Y. B.Sc.(CHEMISTRY), tried twice but still didn't succed, this in the year 200-2007. I started working and at present working in a bpo since last 4years, and due to I being undergrad can't move to any other industry. Now I'm 27yr old and don't want to pursue the whole three years again, is there any chances that I can only give T.Y. in any other field or subject, and from which university?
Thanks and regards,
Shrikant
1st November 2011, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

I did not clear my b com I had failed 3 papers I want to complete my graduation in any other streams
10th November 2011, 10:15 AM
tanveerg

Dear Sir,
I mohammed Tanveer,26 has done b.com at mazharul uloom college in University of Madras for the period from 2003-2006 of three years
Due to personal reasons i was unable to write the final year non semster exams.i shall be greatful to you if you would give the related details for me to complete my course
10th November 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

hi people... i discontinued my b e cse degree at my 2nd semester due to my illness batch 2010-2014. now i want to pursue my degree in the same college can i do so? and which yr can i join again? pls guide me for it....
21st November 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

can i join mba with my degree completed certificate with out pass certificate
14th January 2012, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my s.y.b.com from mumbai university but i want to complete my t.y.b.com from another university, is it possible?
27th January 2012, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

left my gragduation in middle, can i complete my same degree through anamalai
22nd June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, My B.Sc (chem,zoology,geology).I passed 1st year. but as in 2nd and 3rd year I passed only in GEOLOGY.
so where I can complete my B.Sc only in Geology by direct taking addmition to 2nd or 3rd year . I want to complete
my B.Sc. Please reply me. E-mail [email protected] , or msg me 09561296255
19th November 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have a 5 yrs of work experience in BPO.I left my Engineering in middle of 3rd year, can i complete engineering now, or should i complete any other degree through correspondence. please help
3rd April 2013, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i joined my msc in bangalore universiy but i quit my course in between i hav compleated only first 3semesters i have one more semestres is it posssible to to do in another university?pls help,,,,,what am asking is can we change one university to another university
/
15th September 2013, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

i have backiogs in my graduation 2004-2007 batch.
now am able to finish my backlogs?
and after finishing my graduation am able to attempt group-2?
12th November 2013, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

I want to complete bsc in regular from a college... I. left my study 3 yesrs back... plz suggest any college invkolkata where I can take addmission... urgent. plz mail [email protected]
12th January 2014, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

I am discontining my bcom due to my dads death so can you please tell me some valuable courses which is equallent to bcom....I did not write any exams in first sem
13th March 2014, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

I have heard about graduation in one year some open universities offers that programs is it true or not please suggests me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?