12th January 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?

I had done my 10 2 in PCB with 94.6 % marks. Now i am confused whether to do B.Sc in biotechnology or B. tech in biotechnology ( biotech)? Is there any difference between these two ?IF Yes,Am I valid for doing b.tech in biotechnology( bio.tech )with pcb subjects without maths? if yes, then tell me the name of those universities which can give me admission in b.tech in biotechnology( biotech )or b.sc in biotechnology? please help me. Which will give me more benefit between these two?

Related Questions:
  1. How to go for further studies in Biotechnology? I have done BSc Honors in Biotechnology
  2. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  3. Information about MSc Biotechnology? I have completed BSc Biotechnology
  4. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  5. Should I do BSc Biotechnology after opting for Biotechnology without Maths?
  6. What can I do between MSc Biotechnology and MBA after completing BSc with Biotechnology
  7. Can I do BSc in Biotechnology directly after 12th?
  8. What should I do after passing BSc Biotechnology? I am a student of BSc Biotechnology
  9. Which is the best branch of biotechnology? I am pursuing BSc in Zoology with Biotechnology
  10. What jobs I can get after the completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? Which is a good choice to earn more money between M.Tech in Biotechnology and MBA in Biotechnology?
  11. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after doing BSc Biotechnology? What is the procedure to join MBA?
  12. How to do MBA in Biotechnology after passing BSc Biotechnology? Procedure for admission?
  13. Can I study Biotechnology in IIT after completing BSc in Biotechnology
  14. What Jobs I can do after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Why B.Tech Biotechnology is considered to be better than B.Sc Biotechnology? -- [New]
  16. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc(biotechnology), either M.Sc(forensic) or M.Sc(microbiology) or M.Sc(biotechnology)?
  17. What is Biotechnology, Nanotechnology and Microbiology? Which is better?
  18. Am i eligible for TRB after completing BSc Biotechnology
16th January 2015, 01:57 AM
coolshaaz

Default Re: Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?

B.Tech Biotechnology is more better than B.Sc Biotechnology.

Reasons:

1. B.Tech Biotechnology is Engineering and Professional course whereas B.Sc Biotechnology is degree course.

2. In B.Tech Biotechnology course, you will have more practical and theory as well.
But n B.Sc Biotechnology course, you will have less practical and theory.

3. B.Sc Biotechnology is not a single course. It has multiple subjects, so choosing a course is tidy. So better is B.Tech Biotechnology.

4. In Job opportunities B.Tech Biotechnology has more preference.

My suggestion for you to go with B.tech Biotechnology which is four years course rather than B.Sc Biotechnology which is three years course because it teaches Biology as well as Engineering.
You will get a Job with a handsome salary compared to B.Sc Biotechnology.

List of University for B.Tech Biotechnology:

1. Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT KGP)
Address: Post Technology, Paschim Medinipur, Kharagpur, West Bengal 721302
Phone: 03222 255 221

2. Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee (IIT Roorkee)
Address: Roorkee, Uttarakhand
Phone: +91-1332-285311

3. National Institute of Technology
Address: Warangal-Hyderabad Rd, Hanamkonda, Telangana
Phone: 0870 245 9191

4. Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology
Address: Azad Hind Fauj Marg, Sector 3, Dwarka, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110075
Phone: 011 2509 9036

5. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT)
Address: Katpadi, Vellore, Tamil Nadu 632014
Phone: 0416 224 3091
13th February 2021, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is one is better to take between B.Tech Biotechnology and B.Sc Biotechnology?

How to apply in iit and nit for bio students
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?