8th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ranchi Women's College to study B.Com course? Percentage required in 12th Commerce for admission?

Hello sir, I want to study B.Com from Ranchi Women's College. I am studying in 11th Commerce. Kindly tell me how I can get admission for this course in this college. Also tell me the percentage which I have to get in 12th for admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Ranchi Women's College to study B.Com course? Percentage required in 12th Commerce for admission?
  2. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(Accountancy) in St. Xavier's College, Ranchi? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to get BCom admission in Goenka College of Commerce?
  4. Cutoff percentage required in 12th CBSE to study BCom(H) in Symbiosis College of Commerce? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(Accountancy) in Maulana Azad College, Kolkata?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom(H) in City College, Kolkata?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Professional) in PIMT?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Nizam College and Osmania University?
  9. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Graphic Era University?
  10. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study BCom in Team Lease Skills University?
  11. Can I study BCom in St. Xavier's College Kolkata with 75% in 12th Commerce?
  12. Admission procedure to study BCom in Stella Maris College, Chennai?
  13. Percentage required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Shri Shikshayatan College?
  14. Admission procedure to study BCom(Corporate Accountancy) in Vaagdevi Degree and PG College?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in 12th ISC Commerce to get BCom(H) admission in Jadavpur University?
  16. How can I get admission in Symbiosis College to study B.Com? Percentage required for admission in 12th?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th CBSE Commerce to study in Jaipuria College?
  18. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to get BCom seat in Stella Maris College?
13th April 2018, 07:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Ranchi Women's College to study B.Com course? Percentage required in 12th Commerce for admission?

To get admission to study B.Com course from Ranchi Women's College, candidates need to complete class 12th examination first.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th examination studying Commerce stream from a recognized Board can apply for B.Com course from the above mentioned University. There is no fixed percentage required to study B.Com general course. However, you must score above 50% of marks in class 12th to get admission in the above mentioned University. Admission will be based on the marks scored in the last qualifying examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?