9th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to enter into BHMS field on merit basis?

I have recently completed my 12th and thinking to enter for bhms field....
just wanted to know that how much should i have scored to enter into bhms on merit

Related Questions:
  1. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  2. How much is the percentage required to get admission in BHMS?
  3. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  4. How much percentage is required to get admission in BHMS?
  5. In which field can I enter after scoring 64% in 12th science(biology)?
  6. What is the eligibility in Homeopathy college?
  7. How much percentage is required in 12th commerce to enter NID? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Required Percentage of Marks to get admission in BHMS?
  9. Minimum percentage required in 12th to enter Indian Statistical Institution?
  10. What should I do to take admission in B.Ed? In which university should I take admission? What is the procedure to take admission?
  11. How may I get job for postal assistant post?
  12. Which field in Engineering suits me to become best Engineer being a candidate of Pakistan and secured 59.18% in 12th?
  13. How can I enter the field of Law after completing of 12th? Which is the best Law University in India? How can I get admission in that University? What kind of preparation is required?
  14. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  15. Percentage required in 12th science to enter NIFT?
  16. What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?
  17. Is a girl candidate with 0.5+ eyesight and 5ft and 1 inch height be eligible for Air Force? What is the percentage required in 12th?
  18. How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?
31st August 2014, 08:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to enter into BHMS field on merit basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have recently completed my 12th and thinking to enter for bhms field....
just wanted to know that how much should i have scored to enter into bhms on merit
The minimum marks required for BHMS course differs from college to college. However, most of the universities prefer candidates with 50% marks for the admission process. So, If you have scored more than 50% marks in 12th board examination, you may get admission to BHMS course.

Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) is an undergraduate program. The duration of the course is three years, which are divided into six semesters.

Eligibility Criteria: -
  • Students must have done its 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology and adequate proficiency in English from any recognized university
  • A minimum of 50% marks in the qualifying examination is a must to seek admission to the same.
  • Aspirants from SC / ST categories have to secure a minimum of 45% marks
  • The admission is based on the written examination conducted by the university.
  • The aspirant age limit should be minimum 17 years.

Most of the university conducts their own entrance exam within the college, Delhi University BHMS Entrance Exam, I.P. University BHMS CET etc. The admission to BHMS course is based on merit.

The details regarding how to apply for Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) course can be collected from official website of concerned university. The course details and available number of seats can also be collected from the official website itself. The applicant can collect the application form either through the college office or from the concerned official website of the institution.
26th June 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to enter into BHMS field on merit basis?

My merit no 20098 nd my merit marks 39.67. Can i get addmission in bhms?
20th July 2019, 12:10 PM
Unregistered

Well actually I have got 45% in 12th what do I do???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?