5th August 2013, 10:35 PM
purvika chavada

What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?

I have got 69.55 merit percentage and my general merit no.is 2986. I want to know that how many percentage required to get admission in gov.or self finance Dental college for general category?Am i eligible for it ?
Plz reply as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Career oppurtunities after bds degree. -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which are the colleges in north India? What is the fee structure? I am interested in BDS course
  3. How many government MBBS colleges exist in Gujarat? How much percentage is required to get admission in MBBS in Gujarat government college for ST category? Can we get the form online?
  4. Percentage required for admission in government college for MBBS?
  5. Percentage required for B.Ed admission? Is it possible to get admission in B.Ed? Fee structure for admission?
  6. How to do PG from government dental college in Kolkata? I am a student of government dental college
  7. How to get admission in government medical college? What is the percentage required?
  8. Can I get any government dental college or private dental college?
  9. How much is the admission fee for M.A studies in any government college of Hyderabad? How much percentage is required for admission?
  10. Admission in MBBS or Dental course after scoring 62% in 12th science? How much does the government seat or self finance seat cost?
  11. Percentage required to get admission in government college? What is the procedure for admission?
  12. Will I get admission in Tamilnadu government dental college after scoring 175 cutoff in medical counseling? What is the minimum cutoff to get admission in Tamilnadu government college?
  13. Number of seats in MDS course in karnataka? What is the fee structure?
  14. List of government colleges for PG Dental Course - MDS?
  15. How much percentage is required in diploma Mechanical 3rd year for admission in government engineering college, Pune?
  16. How much percentage is needed in 12th to get admission in pharm D in government college Kerala? -- [New]
  17. Percentage required in 12th board exam to get a seat in medical college of Gujarat?
  18. How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?
12th April 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?

What is the elgible percentage for taking admision in dental medical colege of west bengal?
28th September 2015, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get admission in government or self finance dental college?

What is the percentage required to get admission in a nice and popular dental colleges???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?