13th January 2013, 01:17 PM
rahulgulia

How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?

SIR, HOW MUCH PERSENTAGE IS REQUIRED IN 12th CLASS TO ENTER IN COMPUTER SCIENCE ENGENEERING AND WHAT ARE THE SUBJECTS IN CSE

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the subjects important in science? Percentage required in 12th to get a seat in IITs? Will I get a seat after scoring 70%?
  2. Any chance for Biomedical engineering after taking PCM subjects? College in Coimbator which I can opt? Percentage required for it?
  3. How much percentage is required in 12th to get a seat in top engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in 12th for getting admission in government engineering colleges with CSE stream?
  5. Will I get a branch at Jaypee in B.Tech program after scoring 90,000 rank in AIEEE?
  6. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  7. How much percentage is required in class 12th to enter in law? I am a commerce student of class 12th
  8. Minimum percentage required to enter in science stream?
  9. How much percentage is required in 12th to get admission in DU engineering College?
  10. Percentage required in 12th science to enter NIFT?
  11. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  12. After passing 12th should I go to CET or not? How should I enter Biotech field after 12th? Percentage required in this field?
  13. Mass communication after 12 with commerce stream? Minimum marks and subjects required? Colleges in India?
  14. Is it viable to opt for CSE branch in B.Tech? I have passed class 12th
  15. Which subjects should I choose after 12th science so as to become an IAS officer(Scored 84.9% in 10th)?
  16. Is there any scope for CS engineering in government sector in India? Which subjects to be taken to enter Railways?
  17. Genetic Engineering: Percentage required in 12th and which subjects to choose to study genetic engineering later? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to join Polytechnic college after passing class 10th? What is the percentage required for it? -- [New]
26th May 2013, 06:52 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?

12th passed candidates in science can apply for B.E/B.Tech in CSE. Admission to the course is done through entrance test like AIEEE, or IIT JEE. State level entrance exams are also conducted for selection. A minimum of 50% marks in 12th is required for admission. Computer architecture, Operating systems, networking, digital logic, compiler design, programming, etc are some of the topics in CSE.
24th June 2013, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?

what are the subjects required for computer engineering after 12th class? how much percentage required in class 12th to get admission in computer engineering and also admission fee?
14th January 2017, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

If I will get 50%in 12 so is it possible to get admission in computer science?
15th January 2017, 01:19 PM
jayparikh

Smile Re: How much percentage is required in 12th class to enter in computer science engineering? What are the subjects in CSE?

Hi,

This is the question many 12th student must be having. See, all these depends on the kind of college where you want to study computer science. There are colleges in India where you can get into computer science course just with 45% and there are also colleges where, it is very difficult to get admission even with 95%. But on average, if you get more than 75%, you will able to secure admission to computer science in tier2 colleges. For tier 1 colleges, of course, the percentage required are higher.

It also depends on whether you belong to reserved category or general category. If you belong to reserved category then even with less percentage, you should able to get into good colleges for computer science.

For IITs, apart from 12th percentage, your performance in JEE exam also matters. You need to clear JEE exam in order to get into IITs. same goes for NITS. In order to get into NITs , you need to clear AIEEE apart from good 12th percentage. For BITS, Pilani, BITSAT is there.

All the states have their own entrance exam. For colleges except IIT,NIT,BITS..you have to clear state level entrance exam and need to score well in that as well in order to get into good college.

Focus on just not getting degree but on getting good knowledge and to do that, you must set your goal for best colleges and hence, you must score good marks in 12th and entrance exams.

Let me know, if you have any further queries on this.
27th October 2017, 04:03 PM
Unregistered

Do i need to have computer as my subject in class 12 to get into the computer science engineering course?
12th August 2019, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

HI SIR I AM STUDY IN 11TH BUT I KNOWS THAT WHAT EXAM'S CLEAR FOR COMPUTER SCIENCE.
16th March 2020, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

What is minimum percentage required of b.sc computer science
5th October 2020, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

I am a graduation drop-out person Arts faculty from DU
I want to ask that i have scored 62% in my 12 th class from Arts Stream
Can i Get Admission in Delhi's Any Niit College's ??
Please reply me
14th August 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage required for computer science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?