24th March 2011, 04:55 PM
nileshsagle

What should I do to take admission in B.Ed? In which university should I take admission? What is the procedure to take admission?

i want to take admission for b.ed. what should i do & from which university i take admission.can i know the procedure to take admission.i stay in kalyan mumbai

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for B.Ed admission in UPTU college? Admission procedure in Rajshashi Tandon Open University?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in FYB.Com? What is the fee structure for admission?
  3. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  4. How to get admission in B.Ed? What is the admission procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure of admission for first year B.Com after 12th? Procedure and fees for admission of First year B.Com? -- [New]
  6. Can I get B.Ed admission in Calcutta University with 48% in Geography honours?
  7. Marks required for Chemistry Hons? What is the fee structure? How to apply?
  8. Is the admission over for B.Ed in Thrissur? What is the last date of admission? Fee structure of it?
  9. Procedure for admission in AMU? Is it possible to get admission with 75% in 10th?
  10. Eligibility criteria for pursuing Economic Honours from DU?
  11. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  12. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  13. Can I do graduation again to improve the graduation percentage in Delhi University?
  14. How to take admission in Chandigarh University? Procedure for admission?
  15. What should I do to take admission in B.Ed? In which university should I take admission? What is the procedure to take admission?
  16. What is the procedure to do admission in Punjab University?
  17. Admission procedure in government university of forensic science Gujarat?
  18. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
8th June 2011, 12:55 AM
vikash6115582

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in B.Ed? In which university should I take admission? What is the procedure to take admission?

for admission in b.ed ,you have to 1st complete your master program from any field.

there are two procedure first is on the basis of written examination and 2nd is on the basis of merit list.

so,u have to wait for announcement of b.ed written exam.
or if u have better marks in your previous field in master program then you choose the university which have merit list basis entry.
8th August 2012, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I do to take admission in B.Ed? In which university should I take admission? What is the procedure to take admission?

i want b.ed from agra university. now i can take admission. pls tell me
30th April 2013, 11:33 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You can take admission to B.Ed, if you are a graduate. Admission to the course is done on merit basis or entrance exams. UP B.Ed is an example for common entrance test conducted at UP. Tamil Nadu Teachers Education University, Pune University, etc are some of the reputed Universities where you can seek admission. University portal contains adequate details on admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?