6th October 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in IIT Patna to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

9th October 2019, 06:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BTech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna?

You need to crack JEE Main and Advanced with an excellent score if you are looking for BTech (Electrical Engineering) from IIT Patna. Just make sure you have passed class 12th with PCM stream and you must have excellent marks in the board exams.

The final JEE score for admission in IIT is based on the class 12th marks along with the entrance exam marks. Hence, you need to be prepared for both the exams equally well.
10th October 2019, 02:49 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to apply for admission to Bachelor of Technology in Indian Institute of Technology, Patna is given below:

=)You must have passed 10+2 with Physics and mathematics with minimum 50%marks.
=) You must have attained the age of 17 years but should not be more than 24 years.

You can check the website https://www.iitp.ac.in/ for more details.
10th October 2019, 06:20 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

IIT is Indian Institute of Technology. It is a premier institute of India for technical course.

The admission in the institution is conducted on the basis of JEE.

JEE is conducted by NTA and IIT in two stages. Candidates after qualifying in JEE Main and Advanced stage will become eligible for the admission in the course.

The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing for 12th with PCM as main paper.
10th October 2019, 09:24 PM
google girl
Senior Member+

Eligibility to study B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) in IIT Patna are:-

Aspirants seeking admission to 4 year full-time B.Tech program, must have passed 10+2 with a minimum marks of 60% in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognised board.

Age limit is not applicable for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?