22nd March 2011, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?

how much percentage is required in twelth standard for getting admission in engineering college in amravati university?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the colleges of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  2. How much minimum marks is required in MHT-CET for getting admission in government engineering college at Amravati?
  3. Colleges in Dehradun for Aeronautical engineering after 12th standard? Percentage required?
  4. What is the minimum percentage required in PCM for getting admission in engineering college?
  5. Can I do biomedical engineering after 12th? I have chosen PCM and Electronics subject for 11th and 12th science
  6. Percentage required in 12th class for admission in JBT in Urdu in a Government University? -- [New]
  7. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  8. How to get admission after passing 11th in SIES for 12th
  9. Which exams should I give to get admission in Aeronautical college? Percentage required in 10th standard?
  10. Which is the best college of Delhi University? I have scored 91% in 12th standard
  11. How much percentage I need in 12th standard to get admission in IIT engineering college of Pune
  12. Percentage required in last year of Diploma to get admission in COEP College of Engineering?
  13. How much percentage is required to get admission in best college in 12th standard?
  14. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in government college of Engineering Amravati? Other colleges in Maharashtra for admission in B.E. 2nd year?
  16. How to Join College without wasting a year being 12th failed? Is getting into medical college possible for me?
  17. Percentage required in 12th standard for admission in Saint Thomas College, Bhilai for B.Com course?
  18. Percentage required in 12th Commerce of WBCHSE Board exam to get admission in any good college under Calcutta University?
10th April 2012, 08:51 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required in 12th standard for getting admission in engineering college in Amravati University?

The minimum percentage of marks required to get admission in engineering colleges in Amravati University is an aggregate of 50%. There is relaxation for reserved categories in case of percentage of marks. The reserved category candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC etc need to score only 45 % marks in 12th class to be eligible to apply for engineering courses. You should attend the common entrance examination as part of admission process. Based on the score you secure in entrance examination your selection will be determined for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?