19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BBA in Airline and Airport Management course which is available in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  2. How many BBA(Airline and Airport Management) seats are available in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  3. Admission procedure to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  4. Percentage required in 12th to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?
  5. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Export & Import Management in AIIMAS?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Translation at Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Home Nursing in National Institute of Medical and Management Studies?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Hotel Management in Institute for Excellence in Higher Studies?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of PG Diploma in Healthcare Management admission in IICT?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management) in National Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata? -- [New]
  11. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Event Management in Gayatri International Institute of Planning and Management?
  12. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Fee expenses of Diploma in Accounting & Auditing in Saga Institute of Management Studies?
  14. List of best Government colleges offering BBA(Airport Management) in Lucknow? Total fee expenses of this course?
  15. Fee expenses of BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Business Management in National Institute of Retail Management?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Catering Science and Hotel Management) in SRM Institute of Management and Technology, Ghaziabad?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Banking & Finance in Annex College of Management Studies?
23rd June 2018, 02:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can you please help me to know about the structure of BBA in Airline and Airport Management course which is available in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies? Please tell me the course structure as well as course fee expenses also. Thank you!

Candidates have to contact the Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for exact fee details. The course structure of BBA Aviation Management is as follows:

Semester I

Language I
English I
Management Process
Financial Accounting
Mathematics for Management I
Environmental Studies

Semester II

Language II
English II
Organizational Behavior
Economics for Executives
Mathematics for Management II
Human Rights

Semester III

Business Communication
Production and Material Management
Marketing Management
Management Information System
Taxation Law and Practice
Retail Environment
Airline and Travel & Tourism Industry – Introduction

Semester IV

Human Resource Management
Financial Management
Principles of Airlines and Airport Management
PC Software (MS Office)
PC Software (Tally)
Business Law
Consumer Behavior
Logistic and Air Cargo Management

Semester V

Cost & Management Accounting
Marketing Research
Airline Finance and Insurance
Aviation Law and Air Craft Rules and Regulations
Air Traffic Control
Air Transportation Safety & Security
Merchandising Management

Semester VI

Entrepreneurship and Project Management
Airport Strategic Planning
Airline & Airport Marketing Management
Services Marketing
Importance of Aircraft Maintenance Management
Customer Relationship Management
Extension Activities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?