30th May 2016, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study Airport Management course?

I am a commerce student and i want to study Airport Management course. Please, tell me that what are the qualifications required to study Airport Management course? I want study airport management.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Qualification to join MBA in Airport Management?
  2. Required qualification to do MBA in Airline and Airport Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What qualification is required to work as Service Department at Airport?
  4. Which institute is considered to be the best for Airport Management Course? Does DGCA, AIIR, IATA has any affiliated colleges for Airport Management?
  5. MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Minimum qualification for airport management?
  7. Is the certified course in Airport Ground Handling helpful for studying MBA in Airport Management?
  8. What is the requirement for studying Airport Management course in abroad?
  9. Qualification required for Diploma in Airline and Airport Management course?
  10. Procedure to become Airport Manager? What qualification is required for it?
  11. Is it good to study Airport Management after completing UG? How much money one can earn? Is this stream good for girls?
  12. What is the minimum marks criteria required to do airline and airport management course?
  13. Qualification required to become Manager in Airport?
  14. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  15. List of Airport Management College for PG Course?
  16. Is it possible to do MBA in Airport Management after completing BBA?
  17. Is it good to do MBA in Airport Management on the basis of BBA? Merits and Demerits of Airport Management?
  18. What is the minimum qualification to join Airport Management? Which are the colleges in Kerala offering this course? What is the duration of the course?
31st May 2016, 10:16 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study Airport Management course?

The minimum educational qualification required to study Airport Management course is completion of Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 55% marks from a recognised university.

The minimum age required to study Airport Management course is 21 years and the maximum age is 20 years.
1st June 2016, 12:37 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a commerce student and i want to study Airport Management course. Please, tell me that what are the qualifications required to study Airport Management course? I want study airport management.
Yes, of course you can do BBA in Airport Management course after completing 12th standard. BBA in Airport Management is three years Bachelor Degree, which is about Infrastructure Management.

Eligibility Criteria:

- The eligibility for a BBA in Airport Management course will be a Plus two in any discipline from a recognized board. The candidate need to score at least 55% of marks at 12th standard level.
1st June 2016, 05:46 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in Airport management course a candidate should have completed his/her graduation from a recognized University.

Therefor, I would suggest you to complete your graduation first with good score and then opt for the above mentioned course.
13th November 2016, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.com student after completing my degree I wish to do the course on airport management so what should I do or which course I want to select .
28th January 2018, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I'm a plus two (science) student. After completing plus 2. I wish to do Airport management course so is there any entrance exam for joining this course. What preparations should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?