4th August 2014, 03:17 PM
Unregistered

Which college provides good placement between AKG Ghaziabad, KIET, Galgotias University or Sharda University?

which college is good for placement AKG Ghaziabad or kiet or galgotias university or sharda university

Related Questions:
  1. AKG ghaziabad or Sharda university? which one to prefer?
  2. Can I get admission in EC, computer science in JSS Noida, AKG Ghaziabad, KIET Ghaziabad after scoring 10412 in UPSEE?
  3. Can I get a good college in Ghaziabad and Noida after securing 46372 general rank and 8389 girls rank? Can I get AKG, RKG, KIET or ABES? Is there any benefit of girls rank during counseling?
  4. Which branch of B.Tech will I get after scoring 80 marks in AIEEE?
  5. What is the minimum UPSEE rank required to get admission in good colleges of Ghaziabad or Noida?
  6. Which one is better in placements, IERT Allahabad, AKG, KIET, ABES?
  7. Which is the best college in Ghaziabad that I can get after scoring 2356 rank in in UPTU and 124 in IPU?
  8. Can I get KIET Ghaziabad college after scoring 18329(General) rank?
  9. What branch will I get after scoring 221000 in general category?
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 28000 rank and 4000 in girls category in UPTU? Can I get Galgotias, KIET Ghaziabad, Babu Banarasi and other colleges?
  11. Which are the colleges for AKG, IERT HBTI, KIET?
  12. Can I get admission in JSS, AKG, KIET, RKGIT after scoring 15728 rank?
  13. Can I get admission in JSS Noida, AKG, Galgotia, KIET, Anand College after scoring 19473 rank in GN category and 2859 in GL?
  14. Which is the best college that I may get after scoring 27627(gn) rank and 1356(SC) rank in UPTU? Which is the best college for mechanical engineering?
  15. Total cost and possibility of admission in KIET Ghaziabad?
  16. Are there any reputed companies offering M.Tech without GATE score?
  17. Is Sharda engineering college good enough?
  18. List of top 30 engineering B.Tech colleges in UPTU? -- [Most Discussed]
7th August 2015, 12:09 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college provides good placement between AKG Ghaziabad, KIET, Galgotias University or Sharda University?

All the colleges that you have mentioned has good placement records.
The students get good technical knowledge as these are one of the good colleges of the Uttar Pradesh technical University.

But there are certain things that you need to know-

1) A good college can only call companies, the placement depends on the student itself and his performance in the interview and throughout his/her b.tech career.

2) So, you also, need to make equal efforts for a good placement with a good package.

Also, i would not advise you to consider Sharda university because if you are getting government degree private college then why to go for a complete private degree.

Also, since the university is government authorized so its rules and regulations are governed by the government and the college cannot exploit the student in any way.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?